Iron Meth

Looting bag

Hello lads,

My suggestion is to create the option to have the looting bag set as open so you are able to just pick the loot and it goes into the looting bag just like rs.

right now the bag only has deposit option and a check option (shown below)

http://prntscr.com/q1iq3n

If you guys think this would be a good idea leave your feedback on the post :D

The grand looting bag, and probably the golden looting bag, have the option to toggle auto-looging and open bag off and on. 

But I would love to see the open bag option for the regular looting bag as it gives it a more fluid use, rather than being more of a hindrance to use. 

Nice suggestion. 

• Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 11:13 PM, Iron Logic said:

The grand looting bag, and probably the golden looting bag, have the option to toggle auto-looging and open bag off and on. 

But I would love to see the open bag option for the regular looting bag as it gives it a more fluid use, rather than being more of a hindrance to use. 

Nice suggestion. 

The golden one does as well, the issue even with that though, is it requires runecoins to pick up items from the ground with it open, as well.

Removing the runecoin requirement and add the option to normal looting bag as well, would be swell.

i like the idea off selecting what to pick up and what not, cuz wel you afk you get alot of thing you have to mass drop later, but i dont agree to remove rune coins charge away from golden looting, otherwise you'll make grand looting a dead item unless more things are added to grand looting  but not to golden then i see issue.