deadzk

Forging ring

What if in the achievement store or in the runex store you can buy a FORGING RING. The forging ring will as as coal, meaning you will not need coal in your inventory to be able to forge the ore like iron, steel, etc. 

The ring can cost 15k for example runex points or 15 achievement points. 

Seems to low for something that good. Maybe like 250k points.  But it’s pre op, you can get most bars from slayer and what not. 

I absolutely disagree with this suggestion.

99 smithing / max cape already reduce the amount of coal used to make bars by 50%.

On top of that, coal is so easily obtainable and abundant in this server (kill cockatrices or slugs in frem dungeon, even raids). I don't know / understand why this would be help or should be even implemented. Sure it saves a couple of inventory slots, but it's not something I feel like I should be implemented. 

Additionally as a side note, an enchanted ruby ring (ring of forging) does work for making / creating 100% iron bars from ores.

Given the state of the Runex economy, there should be something that assists with the smelting of bars. 

The only time I have ever smelted bars was to complete the achievements because doing 3 rune bars per inventory is ridiculous.

However, this suggestion seems a little over powered. 

I would much prefer to see some kind of coal bag etc that can hold 1000 coal at a time, so that players can smelt entire inventories of rune rather than 3.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

Given the state of the Runex economy, there should be something that assists with the smelting of bars. 

The only time I have ever smelted bars was to complete the achievements because doing 3 rune bars per inventory is ridiculous.

However, this suggestion seems a little over powered. 

I would much prefer to see some kind of coal bag etc that can hold 1000 coal at a time, so that players can smelt entire inventories of rune rather than 3.

I'm with this. Something that holds coal and smelts from the ring is okay with me.

But i'll be honest, with how many bars come into game. I never need to make bars... lol