• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Choosing between Vidalista 20mg and Vidalista 60mg depends on the severity of erectile dysfunction (ED) and individual needs. Both dosages contain Tadalafil, a powerful PDE5 inhibitor that increases blood flow to the penis, enabling men to achieve and maintain an erection. Vidalista 20 mg is often recommended for men with mild to moderate ED. It's an excellent starting point for first-time users and those who require only a moderate boost to their sexual performance. With effects lasting up to 36 hours, it offers flexibility without overwhelming the system, making it a suitable option for most men. Vidalista 20 mg provides a balanced approach with fewer side effects and is ideal for long-term use. Vidalista 60 mg is typically reserved for those with more severe ED or for men who do not respond well to lower doses. The stronger formulation provides a more robust solution but comes with an increased risk of side effects, such as headaches or dizziness. Vidalista 60 mg should only be taken under a healthcare provider’s supervision. Ultimately, the decision between Vidalista 20 mg and 60 mg should be guided by your body’s response and a doctor's recommendation, ensuring the safest and most effective treatment for ED.
    • Hey, I've submitted a ticket for you to get your lost item back (this is not a guarantee) Thanks for your patience.
    • While farming imps for a clue, I withdrew my fire rune and nature rune stack to entangle. I had a full inventory at one point and began dropping items I didn't need... like runes, and mistakenly dropped the whole stacks. I didn't realize until I went to rebank for entangle and had 0 in my bank and the items were gone. I am seeking a recovery of my fire and nature runes dropped in puro puro on 9.27.24 around 1:25-1:30pm PST under the IGN: Telephone.   I am unsure how many I had. Figured it was significant as I save mine from crystal chest or other sources, thank you for looking into this.
    • Hey, I've gone ahead submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. If you remember your pin please post back here so someone can cancel your ticket. It takes 24-48 hours or sometimes longer, depending on certain situations. If you have moved since creating this account, please private message a staff member on discord or on the forums. Thanks for your patience.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jeffreypsype