• Official Discord

• Most recent

• Hello @Etachi,  Your pin has now been reset. Enjoy playing!
    • Hey, I've gone ahead submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. If you remember your pin please post back here so someone can cancel your ticket. It takes 24-48 hours or sometimes longer, depending on certain situations. If you have moved since creating this account, please private message a staff member on discord or on the forums. Thanks for your patience.
    • Hello there @Purple Gums I have submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. 
      This can take 24-48 hours and sometimes longer depending on certain situations.  Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. 
      If you remember your pin, please comment on this thread again so it can be canceled. To assist with this reset ticket, can you please PM me via the forums the location of where your account was created (ex: Austin, Texas). Thank you for your patience.
    • Lost my pin for Purple gums, and iron derp. Got a new router (mine got water spilled on it) if there is some other way to verify i will.
    • Hey, I've gone ahead submitted a ticket for your pin to get reset. Please note: Your pin is 5 digits, can't start with 0 and can't be 12345. If you remember your pin please post back here so someone can cancel your ticket. It takes 24-48 hours or sometimes longer, depending on certain situations. If you have moved since creating this account, please private message a staff member on discord or on the forums. Thanks for your patience.
  • Popular Contributors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Millrite