touched

Let's talk about our current staff team.

17 hours ago, Raw said:

Yeah, hide your applications. I said in my post to give other people a chance because you've had yours. I didn't mean any disrespect by it but you have had your chance to attempt to help and the powers at be relieved you (Ramzi) 

Your comment about it losing players is sorta false though. Typically during the day When I logged in we had 80+ players daily. That's at peak/sorta peak times. I just logged in at 3 am eastern on a school night (5 pm for aussies) and there's a good amount of players online. 

VU3pHKw.png

tF0BnCn.png There's 9 less players than there normally is.

Just a side note as well. I hit on mostly everything you said in your original post but you've only focused on the things I said directly to you in your followup post which means you most likely agree with what I've said in regards to your comments about Kong. 

Another thing too in regards to what you've said about Asuna in your post above.
If anyone else seems to get a good reply on their staff app you're pretty much one of the first to
shoot em down. The shittiest part about the whole thing is that you didn't even -1 or give criticism on his app.
You did it on a complaint against the current staff team. You should go at least give criticism.

Im not going to support someone just because I know them or not. I’ve got no problems with Asuna, but I’m not going to comment feedback right now as I haven’t seen enough. I shutdown anyone that gets a +1? That’s a nice assumption I comment what I see, and provide feedback based on what I’ve seen, if I see they’ve done good I’ll provide positive feedback

14 hours ago, Raw said:

I'm not trying to "sly jab" him at all. I'm simply stating let others have a chance instead of trying to go for staff. He wants complete change in the staff team, his words. Him rejoining the staff team wouldn't change much however another person might. I'm not going to argue with you over another person being "change" either. I've seen the PM Ramzi sent Vise and I'm not dissecting that here. If you'd like to DM me feel free and i'll explain but from what he was demoted for I don't think him becoming staff can 'change' anything. 

U2s98kK.png Sly jab? No. Every comment on my last post was directed strictly towards Vise so I left out that last part in your screenshot. One would think even you would catch that. There's no point of adding the "good comment, Vise" part when I already highlight that with what I've said in my above post.

Server still has the same amount of people from when I stopped playing super actively so I don't buy it. Maybe if there were some statistics via Ryan/Ramzi/Nate I'll believe that. However one thing I will say is we were supposed to get Youtubers in to advertise the summer event. Ryan said specifically they would be here after the QOL/Bug fixes update but alas, it's 8/21 and the event ends on the 27th. That doesn't seem to be happening. 

I do agree with all 1, 2 and 3. 

Lastly, I agree on the lack of end-game content which is why I'm playing rs3. It's just a lot more fun to me. 

My direct words was a entire change in the staff team? I’ve never said that. I’m fine with who’s staff as long as things are taken care and what I’ve seen is that it’s not being taken care. I don’t care about me rejoining the team of the current team does what should be done if that means having another person go for it, but we’ve got more staff than when I had my chance as staff and it honestly hasn’t changed much at all it’s still the same. Tickets are fine they can be done anywhere & at anytime. It’s the ingame aspect showing that there are active staff to help a new player when a question is asked or a problem arises. All relevant to what Logic said. 

16 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

All of that aside, Runex has been losing players for a while, and part of that is due to inactivity from the staff team. I used to server hop all the time before settling down on Runex, and one of my methods to see if the server had a future was seeing how active the community and staff were. If there was no staff online when I was online, I would just leave. 

There is plenty that staff could do to help cultivate the growth of the community:
1. Being online to assist players,
2. Being online to mitigate mockery from veterans towards newer players,
3. Being more active on the forums to make it seem like we are an active community,

But that being said, the inactivity is only a portion of the problem. Things like our host, bugs, lack of engaging end-game content etc are also major factors in our diminishing player base. 

Hi @touched,

I would like to thank you for starting this thread and stating your concerns. After reading this thread it really made me feel that it was needed to buff up our team asap.

Since this thread we have seen many improvements. I am proud to say that the following improvements have been made: 

Solo has been promoted from helper to mod. 
Nota has been promoted to helper.
Asuna has been promoted to helper. 

You can expect to see even more improvements in the future. We have some plans in-mind to make sure our team stays strong and continues to improve.

Again, thank you for your post and enjoy playing! 

2 hours ago, Ramzi said:

Hi @touched,

I would like to thank you for starting this thread and stating your concerns. After reading this thread it really made me feel that it was needed to buff up our team asap.

Since this thread we have seen many improvements. I am proud to say that the following improvements have been made: 

You can expect to see even more improvements in the future. We have some plans in-mind to make sure our team stays strong and continues to improve.

Glad my mindless "bitching" improved the lively hood of runex.

4 hours ago, Ramzi said:

Also, Castle has just been promoted to super mod. 

If I make a thread complaining about Castleman, can we put him back down to just Moderator please? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Iron Logic said:

If I make a thread complaining about Castleman, can we put him back down to just Moderator please? 

oooof, we got some shadeeeeee

Agreed, it's sad to see such a large staff team with only 2-3 active staff members.

14 hours ago, Ramzi said:

Hi @touched,

I’m happy that you read the post unsure if you also read some of the comments but I’m still glad you read the post. I mean no disrespect by this but I disagree with some of the promotions and other things but I trust you when you say you have plans to implement and I hope to see them in the near future 

Edited by Vise