Sector

Crystal Halberd

Hello,

I'm about to state a probably, unpopular opinion but here I go. As many of you know, the Crystal Halberd is pretty over powered. I was informed it was a good item in SPK, but I've never played SPK. My suggestion is to either no make it usable in the wild, or make it way more expensive because if you buy it now it's really cheap. It might work on a PK server but this is ECO, it's going to be too OP for the wild. I expect it to be the only weapon used out there.

Thanks,
Private Sector

8 minutes ago, youre ded m8 said:

Yeah but you're still going out in wildy if its eco then do skill things.

Hello,

With that logic, you wouldn't mind a one hit weapon being out there? Just because you're in the wild, doesn't mean it shouldn't be balanced.

Thanks,
Private Sector

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a nerf but nothing major or removed from wildy I heard someone talking about making it pvm only and I wouldn't care for that.

Just now, youre ded m8 said:

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a nerf but nothing major or removed from wildy I heard someone talking about making it pvm only and I wouldn't care for that.

Hello,

That was me who said that, I said that because in the stage it's in it's extremely easy to acquire it. It should at least be harder to achieve.

Thanks,
Private Sector

1 hour ago, Sector said:

Hello,

That was me who said that, I said that because in the stage it's in it's extremely easy to acquire it. It should at least be harder to achieve.

Thanks,
Private Sector

Well then yeah I agree should be harder to get.

10 hours ago, youre ded m8 said:

Well then yeah I agree should be harder to get.

Its not overpowered lmao, people only use it because runex is very early on, there are no good spec weapons yet.
Yes, you can 1 hit someone if they are not at full hp, however it is extremely inaccurate.

If everyone had an ags, the crystal halberd would be non-existent.

I agree it should cost more points, like maybe 65?
However if you want to talk about overpowered items, what the fuck is divine lmao?

2 minutes ago, po said:

Its not overpowered lmao, people only use it because runex is very early on, there are no good spec weapons yet.
Yes, you can 1 hit someone if they are not at full hp, however it is extremely inaccurate.

If everyone had an ags, the crystal halberd would be non-existent.

I agree it should cost more points, like maybe 65?
However if you want to talk about overpowered items, what the fuck is divine lmao?

Hello,

I probably should rephrase what I mean, clearly for a weapon that hits so hard it shouldn't be so easily obtainable. I really don't think it should be for achievement points perhaps a drop instead, either way in the state it is in, it would be considered overpower, price to power is too little.

2 hours ago, Sector said:

Hello,

I probably should rephrase what I mean, clearly for a weapon that hits so hard it shouldn't be so easily obtainable. I really don't think it should be for achievement points perhaps a drop instead, either way in the state it is in, it would be considered overpower, price to power is too little.

Yes I agree, maybe it should be put as a drop, instead of in the achievement shop, perhaps the achievement shop could sell an un-spiked halberd for 25 points.
And KBD, or daganoths, could drop the crystal spike which you could add to the halberd?

But making it un-useable in the wilderness is a stupid idea.

1 minute ago, po said:

Yes I agree, maybe it should be put as a drop, instead of in the achievement shop, perhaps the achievement shop could sell an un-spiked halberd for 25 points.
And KBD, or daganoths, could drop the crystal spike which you could add to the halberd?

But making it un-useable in the wilderness is a stupid idea.

Hmm,

Yeah it should be worked out a tad different I agree, not sure what I would recommend dropping it. But I hear you 100 percent.

Thanks,

Private Sector

3 minutes ago, Sector said:

Hmm,

Yeah it should be worked out a tad different I agree, not sure what I would recommend dropping it. But I hear you 100 percent.

Thanks,

Private Sector

Maybe if Ryan comes up with a new boss, or someone suggests one.
That could drop it.

Edited by po

Just now, po said:

Maybe if Ryan comes up with a new boss, or someone suggests it.
That could drop it.

Hey,

That would be pretty rad, perhaps one of the bosses that he still needs to implement, like Kraken or something.

Thanks,

Private Sector

3 hours ago, Yeezus said:

I think it is pretty overpowered , i agree you shouldn't be able to use it in wild.

If you think Crystal Halberd is overpowered, wait until spirit shields start coming into the game.

Crystal Halberd will hit jack shit on an elysian.

Edited by po