Iron Logic

A few weird bugs

A few bugs were recently brought to my attention, by new players. 

1. The furnace at home, and none else I could get to, allowed you to create jewellery. Only one that works is the one in donator zone as it is a different furnace to all of the others. 
  2. The log balance short cut to get the red dragons in brimhaven dungeon is completely broken, no longer allowing players to get to red dragons outside of slayer teleport scrolls. 

I hope these issues can be fixed swiftly, because as I stated, these were issues found be relatively newer players, issues that effect their game play and make the server look a little messy. 

I'll go ahead and blame Nate for tinkering with the terrain making new donator zones, smh. 

5 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

The furnace at home, and none else I could get to, allowed you to create jewellery. Only one that works is the one in donator zone as it is a different furnace to all of the others. 

Left tile of door doesnt, right tile allows you to make all jewelry no issues. (already been reported)

5 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

The log balance short cut to get the red dragons in brimhaven dungeon is completely broken, no longer allowing players to get to red dragons outside of slayer teleport scrolls. 

theres a pipe in black demon area that allows access to this area perfectly fine. I do agree log is broke AF tho.

• Thanks 1