Clair

Wilderness Logout bug

Rambo Jr, Mediix and I were 3v3ing a team in wilderness vs My Loot, Noosa, Stef, and Deculion? (Idk if I spelled that right). 

They came in; I got piled. I died. Big whoop. 

I banked my shit; grabbed my abbysal dagger and Teleported in hidden, to see how the fight was going; wasn't going to interfere since I died. I saw the rest of the team disappear and run towards obelisk, and stef was what looked like looting. I un hid myself; and waited like 2-5 seconds. And used my abbysal dagger spec. he started running towards his team, and I saw his team running towards me, so I quickly tried logging out. (I was right next to chaos elemental, and logged out mid animation from taking damage from it) On my client it did log out. I waited like 15 seconds (A safe time to assume myself dead after having no food, and no armor.) And it kept getting "Account is logged in, please wait 60 seconds" So I quickly logged into my alt "elysium" and teleported there to see my account is bugged and logged in. 

I had auto retaliate on, and I was attacking players that were attacking me, and I was not taking any damage. 

I logged off; and was able to log back into my account when I had nobody attacking me for like 30 seconds. 

This needs to heavily be investigated because Abyssal dagger is extremely overpowered alone; let alone not being able to take damage while stuck on auto retaliate.

I will link "My loots" report into this when it is posted.

Note: Deucalion lost dragon sword from this.

Thanks in advance,

Clair.

this happened to me as well but it wasnt in wildy it happened at fire giants, i had loged out to run to the bathroom and came back i was loged in, i loged on my alt and noticed the same thing i was taking no dmg but i was still killing fire giants, i loged out once i killed the fire giants attacking my account and was able to log on

First off, we were clan pking. Not only were you untrustworthy in your prior claims that you were going to redskull, TWICE, but you also brought 4 players to a fight that was clearly supposed to be a 3v3. So after we defeated three of your clan members and one escaped, you teleported back to the wilderness (apparently to Stef) and hid watching our gameplan afterwards. No moderator or staff member should be able to be hidden in an area of the wilderness as this could cause unfair tactics to go on (Spying on players to see their moves or what they're planning to do next [ESPECIALLY when on discord with a clan]). You had no reason teleporting there hidden, especially right after a fight like that. In your claim you said you had spec on, were you planning on speccing a chaos elemental? Clearly not. You used your special attack after HIDING in the wilderness and attacked Stef and started attacking me after he was killed. I clicked off mid fight so auto retaliate shouldn't bring you to my player. 

The video was sent to Ryan.

Previously to this fight, we were threatened to be BANNED from discord if we didn't show up, and called out by Clair multiple times over yell and private messages, basically forcing us to go. This is where the claim for him ::redskulling took place, which again, never happened.

A list of other things that occurred tonight:

Jailed and forced to listen to Clair's story.

Being told that I was harassing people (Jade I assume), when I was in fact being harassed by him multiple times throughout the past few days.

Called a "N*gger", "F*g", and bunch of other slurs on Discord, simply by talking.

Was called a children when trying to talk to Clair, once again I didn't even say anything prior.

Being lied to by Clair, claiming we had 4 people fighting, when there was 3 in our clan. Logs can show this.

A player was spamming racial slurs at home: Nothing was done by Clair. He was standing right next to them watching it happen, even talking.

Being misidentified as another player when logs show that I'm not that player.

Clair claimed to jail Jade for multi-logging in the wilderness. Jade denied he was ever jailed for this.

Banned from discord and I wasn't even talking. This deleted my log of other offenses I've seen Clair commit.

The offense from this thread.

Past week:

Ragger was IP muted on all his accounts for absolutely no reason. There was a claim that he wouldn't stop when warned, but we have screenshots showing that Clair said he'd report if Ragger didn't stop. Ragger stopped and Clair still muted him. No reason to do this, even Jade who's against us said that wasn't called for. This is abuse of power in my opinion.

Funny how 'everyone is being given the same treatment', yet I was spammed in game by Luna's alternate account being told to kill myself and he was 'warned'. Why was Ragger IP Muted for defending a point and then stopping when being told to?

Why have me and my clan mates been getting HARASSED by these people with no action being done. It's simple. They all are in the discord with Clair, and he is a one-sided moderator as many actions this past week prove. I'm sure he has a grudge from always being on the losing side of pk trips.

I'm probably leaving off a few other things. Hopefully I can remember them soon.

• Like 2

VJOhB9d.png

WkftDz5.png

Jade promoting his in-game flames to Clair and others in discord. This guy is under the 'trusted' section. Lol I don't even need to say anything else.

PHKB4if.png

rfqgs64.png

xyKlekV.png

Was told promoting an area of the wilderness is a lure. Nothing has been done about these, Clair claims they're harmless, yet I was warned for jokingly typing "Drop party at ankous" a couple days ago.

"Nobody's even here", yet a group of 3 people, including a mod and helper were at the chest, as verified by an alternate account.

"Watch the ip ban flow", lol.VBKsmdY.png

Clair attempted to frame us for bringing 4 people to a 3v3, and then later bringing 4 to a 3v3. 

dj8mfaP.png

• Like 2

i like how im being brought into this seeing how i am jade....    these guys are always flame baiting every single person they can including myself... they're posting pictures of me posting screens in discord. yes i was showing Luna why he got muted.... that's all... as for the N word that was being said that wasnt even me... i dont use the N word like that at most ive said nigga in the past. these guys and i got in a huge argument earlier in the day and they come in trolling. saying they wont fight unless I am the only one in discord.. these guys are out the get everyone because they've been previously banned my loot especially... you can tell how he photographs every little thing in this world just to try to screw anyone and everyone over. i have this guy ignored in game on all my accounts because of this and will NEVER un-ignore him... its not worth risking my account to someone that is such a toxic troll its unbelievable... he can act friends and pretend to be nice all he wants he and his group are toxic flame baiters.... that just want to see the players of this server dissapear to have some better feeling about him being banned.... i know ive messed up as jade/Rambo jr in the past and i plan on changing my behavior 100% the fact that im in this report is a joke.... i should have been left out of it as a whole this was a bug report not a player report.   also these guys brought like 6 players to our " 3v3 "     we ahd a 4th because Clair thought he saw 4 people on there team in the last fight... " a noob " was told to stand down until needed if there were excessive people.    as for almost every screenshot in this report... these are all from prior events that have already been handled... so myself and more have no idea what they're in fact trying to prove...    I have no idea how i was quote on quote promoting my ingame flames... no im a dumbass for acting like that... luna is jerrod in discord and he asked to see the screens i was sent showing why he was muted... my mute reports happen to be in there. of course it was by these guys a group all out to get me so..   Also in more than half of their pictures they leave out the full story... i didnt know what he meant by me being jailed last night so of course he only takes a picture of me saying i was never jailed.. this is the real photo  3a8c87b4c543fee3a6d961d06c77408d.png
https://gyazo.com/3a8c87b4c543fee3a6d961d06c77408d

but notice how they change the evidence to make clair to look like a liar. and make it seem like i wasnt punished

Edited by jaz
fixing typos

P.S bot bearbong and tyler aka my loot were banned from discord last night... due to the fact they kept flame baiting... trolling. and wouldnt leave people alone when asked.

Edited by jaz

2 hours ago, jaz said:

i like how im being brought into this seeing how i am jade....    these guys are always flame baiting every single person they can including myself... they're posting pictures of me posting screens in discord. yes i was showing Luna why he got muted.... that's all... as for the N word that was being said that wasnt even me... i dont use the N word like that at most ive said nigga in the past. these guys and i got in a huge argument earlier in the day and they come in trolling. saying they wont fight unless I am the only one in discord.. these guys are out the get everyone because they've been previously banned my loot especially... you can tell how he photographs every little thing in this world just to try to screw anyone and everyone over. i have this guy ignored in game on all my accounts because of this and will NEVER un-ignore him... its not worth risking my account to someone that is such a toxic troll its unbelievable... he can act friends and pretend to be nice all he wants he and his group are toxic flame baiters.... that just want to see the players of this server dissapear to have some better feeling about him being banned.... i know ive messed up as jade/Rambo jr in the past and i plan on changing my behavior 100% the fact that im in this report is a joke.... i should have been left out of it as a whole this was a bug report not a player report.   also these guys brought like 6 players to our " 3v3 "     we ahd a 4th because Clair thought he saw 4 people on there team in the last fight... " a noob " was told to stand down until needed if there were excessive people.    as for almost every screenshot in this report... these are all from prior events that have already been handled... so myself and more have no idea what they're in fact trying to prove...    I have no idea how i was quote on quote promoting my ingame flames... no im a dumbass for acting like that... luna is jerrod in discord and he asked to see the screens i was sent showing why he was muted... my mute reports happen to be in there. of course it was by these guys a group all out to get me so..   Also in more than half of their pictures they leave out the full story... i didnt know what he meant by me being jailed last night so of course he only takes a picture of me saying i was never jailed.. this is the real photo  3a8c87b4c543fee3a6d961d06c77408d.png
https://gyazo.com/3a8c87b4c543fee3a6d961d06c77408d

but notice how they change the evidence to make clair to look like a liar. and make it seem like i wasnt punished

I only brought your name in to show your association with Clair. 

No one has flame baited you in over a week, but keep telling yourself that. If anything negative was said towards you it was a reply to what you started.

I was unaware you were sending a pic to Luna of why he was muted, you started laughing after you sent it and there's a clear flame attempt in it.

I never said the "N*g" offense was you, that was Luna as you can tell in the picture.

The only players that ever "Had a huge argument" were you and Kal, when you decided to gang up on him on Discord throwing insults calling him a wolf boy because of a television show he watches. Grow up.

No one is photoshopping or editing pictures to make them seem worse, and I didn't change any evidence to make Clair look like a liar. I was showing that you weren't jailed when that was claimed as the punishment multiple times by Clair.

What does my previous ban have to do with this? That's unrelated.

I'm the last person to flame in game, you know that. The stuff you do is much worse.

No ones pretending to be nice. I already told you I was done with you and you kept making multiple accounts to talk to me, after I added 2 of them to my ignore list.

'Toxic flame baiters', yea I think my screenshots prove that I'm not and that your discord group was doing most of the damage. I haven't said anything toxic on the server in weeks, if ever (And it was most likely as a joke), unless I was arguing with you, to some shit you started. So don't push this on me.

Why would I want to watch people leave the server? That's honestly a dumb statement as I wouldn't be playing this server if I did.

That is the full story.  I like how you're pretending to be the person to ignore me in game, yet I ignored you in game and you made THREE accounts to try to talk to me, crying for forgiveness and for me to take my post down. Guilty? Grow up.

I'm sorry, but you've actually changed completely and have these distortions on reality that we're mysteriously trying to flame you every second of the day. We wanted to apologize for any misconceptions on Discord and were getting attacked. Not once did I say anything negative to you on Discord, but got banned. 

Edited by My Loot
  • Like 1

i was jailed.... i thought you were talking about being jailed for the reports yesterday... so i said i was never jailed... when thinking for 2 seconds i realized you were talking about previously.... so yes i was jailed.  and you can word everything really well and sound professional but the fact of the matter is you do flame bait... and you dont stop trolling.... you got your accounts banned big deal. you deserved it for being involved in a hack.... stop  taking it out on others.

Locking this thread because the bug has been found and will be fixed on next update.