Half

[Incomplete] Starting out - what you need to know

I've been playing this server for a few weeks at this point and I have learned some things I wish I knew from the get go. So this is my attempt to help introduce new players to some different things. If you have any suggestions to subjects, please post them below and I will try to add them.

Dailies

Spoiler

First I'd like to mention daily money makers.

These can be found under the spell book by clicking on the stack of money. I recommend completing all easy activities except the chompy hunting one and then completing the medium activities Green dragons, Barrows, Wildy Ankous as soon as possible. It is important to complete the Wildy Ankou activity, as completing 7 of these completes an achievement which rewards one chaotic box. This is the easiest way to get a chaotic weapon.

NMBpaHw.png

Rune Coins [RC]

Spoiler

Secondly thing I'd like to talk about is the in game currency known as Rune Coins. These coins seems to be very important for progressing in Runex. There are different ways of obtaining RC.

Exchanging equipment
Some equipment in the game can be exchanged for RC. By holding CTRL and hovering the mouse over an item, will display it's stats as well as it's value in RC (see upper right corner)

RDZaV86.png

Exchanging items via Mage of Wisdom
You can exchange different items by talking to the Mage of Wisdom. These items vary and will change every 48 hours.

Spending RC
RC can be used to enchant a select group of gear, used to purchase items such as god bows, golden looting bag and skilling backpack. [Not finished]

Skilling points [SP]

Spoiler

Thirdly I'd like to touch the subject of skilling points.

These are achieved by completing skilling tasks giving out by the Skilling master at ::home. Each task rewards 2500K gp and a 3 SP upon completion. Please note that you have to return with the resources, this can simply be done by banking during the task and returning them in noted form. Skilling tasks is a great way of earning money in the early stages of the game.

Speaking with the Skilling master and selecting the first option will open the window shown below. Upon completing a task, click the "Collect"-button while having the appropriate resources in the inventory. Clicking track will show a tracking bar (as seen in the bottom of the picture).

SP can be used in the Skilling master's shop. I suggest opening this in game to view all items he offers. Noteworthy items to mention is the Skiller's tomes which provides experience boosts starting at +2.5% for 50 SP and ending at +15% for 500 SP as well as the skilling tokens, which can be bought for 3 SP and sold to other players via the trading post.

5GFcmsD.png

More to come - please post below if you have any tips or additions

Edited by Half

It's a great start to a guide. My suggestion would be:If you're aiming to make this a very detailed/long guide. I would write the title of the category then, place all of the needed information in a spoiler below.

For example: 

Skilling points [SP]

Spoiler

These are achieved by completing skilling tasks giving out by the Skilling master at ::home. Each task rewards 2500K gp and a 3 SP upon completion. Please note that you have to return with the resources, this can simply be done by banking during the task and returning them in noted form. Skilling tasks is a great way of earning money in the early stages of the game.

Speaking with the Skilling master and selecting the first option will open the window shown below. Upon completing a task, click the "Collect"-button while having the appropriate resources in the inventory. Clicking track will show a tracking bar (as seen in the bottom of the picture).

SP can be used in the Skilling master's shop. I suggest opening this in game to view all items he offers. Noteworthy items to mention is the Skiller's tomes which provides experience boosts starting at +2.5% for 50 SP and ending at +15% for 500 SP as well as the skilling tokens, which can be bought for 3 SP and sold to other players via the trading post.

5GFcmsD.png

This would certainly help clean up your guide and make navigation simpler. 
Depending on how large you're looking to make this guide, you might want to think about adding numbers to each category with an index at the start.

I hope these suggestions help and I look forward to seeing how this guide grows.
Thanks