Huski

[Event] Capes

My suggestion is to make equal capes to the meteorite cape for range and mage. We now have an upgrade for the infernal cape to the meteorite cape. I would like to see an upgrade from the ava's assambler to something like the frozen assambler (just made that name up) and for mage we have imbued god capes (not counting max capes) which should get an upgrade to something like a "tormented zamorak cape" or "balanced guthix cape". I think the capes for mage and range are good but can get an upgrade since melee got the upgrade alrdy.

There is a problem with the grand max cape though, id suggest instead of going from meteorite cape to grand max cape to change that to combine all three capes to get grandmax cape. Now since there are some capes ingame alrdy, I dont know how to solve it. Maybe change the grand max cape to the max cape upgrade on the meteorite cape and change the name to something like "grand meteorite cape" (I dont fking know!) and give the "frozen assambler" an upgrade into the "grand frozen cape". With that said, give the mage cape "tormented zamorak cape" an upgrade to "grand god cape". For the mage cape, you would only need 1 cape to get the "grand god cape".

If u get all 3 capes from each style (grand meteorite cape + grand frozen cape + grand god cape) + something like an imbue stone, u get 100% succes on the bis cape for all styles.

Also i'd like to suggest to buff the rates and/or recheck the rates. Klein seems to be very unlucky and so do I. Please good sirs!

I think this is 3 suggestions in 1 on the same idea, I dont know how u guys look at it but thanks for reading it. Just thought to myself only melee has a good cape upgrade.

Sorry, no support. We already have a Ava's assembler by using a Vorkath head on an alerter btw. Which we can make a Vorkath max cape.

The meteorite cape is really content for 0.01% of our player base and the whole grand max cape 'grind' is so counteractive as to what an MMO is supposed to be, grinding items just to gamble and usually lose them.

While it's a cool idea, I don't think we should add these new capes, especially if you have to obtain them via the enchantment chest.

17 hours ago, Raw said:

Sorry, no support. We already have a Ava's assembler by using a Vorkath head on an alerter btw. Which we can make a Vorkath max cape.

While ur argument doesn't make sense to me, we got an infernal max cape aswell but that didnt stop them from adding a meteorite cape. Comparing melee and range capes, infernal cape is equal to the ava's assembler. 

8 minutes ago, Huski said:

While ur argument doesn't make sense to me, we got an infernal max cape aswell but that didnt stop them from adding a meteorite cape. Comparing melee and range capes, infernal cape is equal to the ava's assembler. 

smh. I was replying to you saying you wanted this. 

18 hours ago, Huski said:

I would like to see an upgrade from the ava's assambler to something like the frozen assambler