Agreed

Best regards from Joshua..

https://gyazo.com/cf7c75407fa5a380de93f92adc62dfc0

That's all that needs to be said to be blunt but, I really am sorry for those of you how were affected or if you disliked me. I love you all except for a select few which I won't name.

@MrCypher - Thanks for being the most relaxed person to talk to and I relate to you in multiple ways not many people can. Special thanks to you for showing me spyro the dragon was and still is a beautiful game. Also the music tracks were amazing. Check them out here for yourself -> 

@StormCruzzer - We've had a lot of good times, you've helped me stay in the UIM game as long as I was. Also kindly fuck off with flexing your Zbow and Runecoin Exchange shit lmfao.

@James - For showing me that the enormous mole pet really is one of the cutest pets and showing me on a bigger scale, actions have great consequences. Teaching me how to be a better me.

@Klein - For showing me I ain't got shit on his reflexes and osu! skills. The man is truly a living legend if I do say so myself.

@Huff - For the couple weeks I've actually started talking to you, you've made life more enjoyable. Thank you for the few laughs we had on voice chat.

@Ryan @Ramzi @Nate - A special thank you for having a beyond amazing server and the experience was just absolutely amazing. I have over 4,000 hours into RuneX and the only hour I'd take back is the one where it ended it all. Thank you for giving me a way out of reality, for those of you who don't know I struggle with Anxiety, Depression, and Bipolar Disorder. The fact that I can say a video game changed my life is beyond crazy to think about but it's 100% true. Thank you for more than you think. I overdosed a year ago in February and life really hasn't been the same but RuneX took me back to the good days when I use to hop on with my uncle (the one who showed me what Runescape was) and we'd be laughing and grinding for hours a day.

I realize this is getting long and I've been told I MAY be able to come back one day but I won't put my life on hold until then. Thank you all for everything. There are a bunch more people to say thank you to but the list would just keep going and going. Thank you for making my stay enjoyable and I wish you all the kindest regards.. 

- I'm not actually locked in the swamps by the way.

• Sad 3

214e4oj.gif

• Confused 1

have a heart and give this guy a month ban tops. dude got banned and didn't make excuses or blame anyone else but admit his own faults

4,000 hours and a slip up? c'mon

Edited by Sydpreme
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was a pleasure to know you man, hope to see you back here one day.

Best of luck in the real world and go get a job, trust me, money is nice to have.

• Like 1

@Sydpremei actually denied it a for the ongoing few days but i decided to come clean. it hurts to have a guilt conscious. They have hearts trust me❤️ although i admit to it, it still doesn’t make it right. I’d love to be able to do the summer event when it comes out on my UIM and then get rebanned but I do have a lot of respect for the staff team now. a lot more than I did. they’re true to themselves and others. 

I didn't get to know you but i did see you in game pretty much all the time. I hope things work out for you and you get to live the happiest life in the world. We all make mistakes, as long as learn from them things will be okay. God bless you and make the odds be ever in your favor. So long and good luck. 

As much as it's sad to see you go, i'm glad you've been taught this valuable lesson. No matter how big or small the action, the truth will always surface eventually.
I never expected it from you, I truly didn't. I also didn't want to believe it at first, it is what it is

I still have the black h'ween you gave me to wear for when you comp, I will hold onto it as memorabilia. 
Good luck to you on whichever path your chose to take in life and maybe I'll see you again somewhere in the future. 

Love ❤️