A R E S

[Event] Few other suggestions

New Implings

I will like to see more implings in game. At the moment, there is variety of implings. But it'll be brilliant to bring in new implings such as: Spirit and Lucky.

I'm not sure on rewards, however, I feel you can play round with the drop table, especially with lucky implings. Also, Spirit implings should focus on providing players with summoning resources. 

Wintertotd

Yes, perhaps you've seen this around plenty of times. On the others behalf, i support their suggestions with the concept of wintertotd.

Wintertotd will be the same as Osrs. With a spin in the rewards. My ideas follow:

1:Full Pyromance outfit. Full outfit offers 2.5% fire xp bonus. - same as osrs.

2: Totem of Fire

3: Bruma torch offers 1.5% experience- making it relevant as an reward. 

4: Warm Gloves- chance to save a log when fire making. Or perhaps, 1.5% xp bonus. 

5: Phoenix Pet- I'd like a passive affect to this pet to make it exciting. Like 50% chance to save a log when burning, or perhaps offers anti-fire protection :)

6: Scroll of flames- gives you the ability to make fire arrows. Which has the chance to burn npcs and players for 10 secs. Just an idea :)

7: Dragon hatchet 

8: Rough idea- Smouldering shard. Please prompt me if I'm wrong, I'm not sure whether the infernal axe is already added. But adding Smouldering shard makes the hatchet into infernal hatchet. Which gives 1/3 chance to burn logs when wood cutting. 

Random Events 

Another idea which has probably been mentioned. However, I feel it will be exciting to random events such as: Shooting Stars and Evil Trees.

It'll be great for ironman and skilling accounts.

The rewards should be the same and offer a fun amount of resources depending on points.

A world announcement should be added, with the option to filter it on or off. This will mean other plays will not feel aggregated by the announcement.

Re-Work Barbarian Training.

Yeah, Barbarian is a grind and it's great. However, is it really at all rewarding?

I feel, the tokens needs to become more relevant. So, similar to the Skilling store, there should be a barbarian store that sales resource boxes. Perhaps some other rewards too. 

Also, inside barbarian training you have the option to gain  Barbarian Skilling outfit which offers 5.5% Skilling bonus across all skills when have full set. Should come with Helmet, Glove, Boots, Top and Bottoms. Which should be rare. 

Another option, is inside the barbarian training area, there is an increased chance to gain Skilling pets. Not too extreme!

Skilling Pets

Perhaps our little furry friends ain't getting the attention they deserve. 1. They're ultra rare. 2. They're tradable. 3. Theres only like 4 types in game.

I feel we should add the missing links, which is: Beaver, Heron, Rock Golem, Tanglefoot and Herbi.

You've probably seen this idea around already, and again, I support others with their suggestions.

Remove Skilling Equipment Box

Remove Skilling Equipment box and instead make it manually earned through Skilling.

I think the developers are talking about adding motherload mine, trawler minigame. So, angler and prospector can be gained through that. Pyromancer via Winterdot. Full outfits offering 2.5% xp bonus associated with the skill.

Thanks for tuning in.

A R E S

• Like 1

I like these suggestions a lot. there is a great need for some skilling rework

+100 to a use for barbarian tokens

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Sydpreme said:

I like these suggestions a lot. there is a great need for some skilling rework

+100 to a use for barbarian tokens

Thanks bossman

Really like all the ideas here Smouldering Stone and Pyromancer are already ingame but regardless solid suggestions and also good alternate way to obtaining those items.

• Like 1