Feed My Ego

[Event] General Suggestions

Much needed / Essential / much needed Content

1. More fish spots - Shark+

2. More farming locations (Make tree and fruit tree patches a thing).

Skilling
1. Herblore exp rework - Best exp is as of now is saradomin brews which is only 81 herb and not super combat which requires 90 herblore.

2. Atm for Crafting its pretty much Gems or Leathers. I think a less expensive / alternative is needed for crafting. Eg: glassblowing - molten glass. Atm thermo's drop molten glass but ye and there's no way to obtain glassblowing pipe as far as i know.

3. Add agile pieces to agility store / random reward when doing agility - xp boost for agility.

4. Shooting stars event - rewards to include mining lamps, random loot like ores, bars, coins etc. Passive rewards like increased mining xp for so and so time and / or increased mining rate for so and so time (like 5-30 mins based on participation) to boost overall mining exp.

5. Apart from receiving the skiller outfit from the boxes in the skilling points store, we should be able to receive them radomnly from skilling too. 

Leaderboards
1. Whenever the leaderboard resets, reset the daily tasks too or at least when the leaderboard has daily tasks reset it cause the person whose daily has only a few hours to reset will have an advantage.
eg: if someone has only 2 hours till daily reset, they can do 5-10 tasks, then when the daily timer will reset again and they can do em all again. Whereas a person
whose daily will reset in 15-20 hrs, can't compete with them.

2. Bossing section of leaderboards: Can we also add a section wherein the task is to farm a specific item from that boss. for eg: 10 armadyl helms. This would not just be a grind but also luck.

Wildy Activity
1. Chaos altar prayer training should be a thing - w/ 50% chance of saving bones. Its a good risk - reward, plus wildy content.

2. Wildy slayer would be a good wildy content as well and a good inflow of blood money into the game.

Kharazi
1. Add a different attack animation for jungle demon's range or mage attack. Can't really determine the hits based of animations as of now. Not asking to make it easy, just a logical way of fighting it. If you see Kalphite Queen, if you pay attention, you can easily switch prayers as both have different animations. 

2. Maybe reset the storage chest in Kharazi every month or two so everyone has to grind for their items. This would give both old n new players the same start.

Note: Not talking about the storage spaces unlocked, just the items in it.

Timers
The potion timers, event timers etc needs a rework.
Eg: some pots which stay for 1hr, the timer for them starts only from 30 mins, It starts from 30 mins to 0, then starts from 1hr to 30mins.
Same with kharazi timers, really confusing.

Slayer

1. Add more monsters to Catacombs. (Like bloodvelds, Nechryaels, Frye shades etc)

2. I believe there are some monsters which are not added as slayer tasks, for instance Hellhounds. 

Random
1. Dedicate 1 update in every month or 2 just for bug fixes, at least initially so we can clear out all the long term demands. 

2. Being able to add imbued god capes to max cape.

3. Slayer task scroll - atm none of these teleports take you to the monsters in catacombs (even for players who have unlocked it), make this toggle-able for players who have unlocked the catacombs teleport.

4. Nardah teleport scroll drop from chaos mummy aren't noted.

5. Add a ::dz and ::ez as alternative tele's - why? cause lazy 😛 

6. Teleport commands for players who have unlocked instances via boss portal room. Eg: ::kq, ::arma etc

7. Add ring of forging effect to the Smithing / Max cape.

8. Can we get a 'Game filter', it would be like in between game on and game off, showing only main notifications like drops and such.

9. Rework Max dummy / Max hit calculator - add a real time calc, eg: in the task tab which calculates the max hits based on the npc considering the prayers (with leech), Slayer helm bonus (if on task) and so on. I'm sure this can be grabbed from the hit predictor feature or w/e since it works perfectly.

Forum Activity

Include the community by making opinion polls about new additions, especially the visual changes ones. 

Once such aspect from last update was the particle effects of 200m capes.

Edited by Feed My Ego
  • Like 1

Support for the increase of higher level fishing spots. 

2. More farming locations, Add tree and fruit tree patches.

Tree locations would be nice in my opinion but no real support for adding more allotment/herb patches. At the moment there's not much waiting around time if you're farming both allotment and herbs at the same time and can pretty much just go back and forth between the two tellies. Most of the people trying to farm that just want EXP just powerfarm by using  a spade so just don't really see too big of a point adding any more herb/allotment farming locations.

Skilling:
1. Herblore exp rework - Best exp is as of now is saradomin brews which is only 81 herb and not super combat which requires 90 herblore.

2. Atm for Crafting its pretty much Gems or Leathers. I think a less expensive / alternative is needed for crafting. Eg: glassblowing - molten glass. Atm thermo's drop molten glass but ye and there's no way to obtain glassblowing pipe as far as i know.

3. Add agile pieces to agility store / random reward when doing agility - xp boost for agility.

4. Shooting stars event - rewards to include mining lamps, random loot like ores, bars, coins etc. Passive rewards like increased mining xp for so and so time and / or increased mining rate for so and so time (like 5-30 mins based on participation) to boost overall mining exp.

5. Apart from receiving the skiller outfit from the boxes in the skilling points store, we should be able to receive them radomnly from skilling too.

1. I don't believe herblore experience should be buffed honestly, but I do agree that Sara Brew's shouldn't be the highest tier pot to create.
  2. Gems and Leathers can both be obtained from hunting imps, no real support on adding glassblowing as not sure on the exp rates but I feel like it'd be similar to spinning flax which really isn't expensive.
  3. I agree agility needs a buff in experience rates and hopefully rooftop courses will be a soulition to this problem. Don't agree with agility pieces being obtained from just running laps, you can buy lamps from the store already and graceful the set if worn gives 2x the tokens so I feel as if it would be too easy of a feat to get the "agile" pieces. Maybe add them to the skilling boxes as that would be the only fair way to obtain them in my opinion.
  4. I semi like this idea and feel like it could make use of the telescope spot in player owned homes. Increased mining rate I'm iffy on but mining is a very painful skill to level up in my opinion and the exp boost would be nice. Also feel like it would need a pretty large gap inbetween stars but +1 to this idea.
  5. I do not believe we should receive the skilling outfit pieces randomly from doing the skills, it removes the point of grinding for the experience sets that players have already taken the time to unlock so wouldn't be exactly fair in my eyes.

No real support for the leaderboard ideas, if you wanted to you could set your account up to have your dailies reset as soon as the leaderboard does or even set your account up to where it'll reset after the leaderboard does a little bit and prosper that way. Plus that's only one of 9 different miscellaneous tasks and it's random so no one is really at an advantage in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, Feed My Ego said:

Wildy Activity:
1. Chaos altar prayer training should be a thing - w/ 50% chance of saving bones. Its a good risk - reward, plus wildy content.

2. Wildy slayer would be a good wildy content as well and a good inflow of blood money into the game.

For the chaos altar I still feel like players would opt into using player owned homes so I feel like it would become dead content fairly quick, not too good risk vs reward but I like the idea and feel like it could be improved on.
As for Wildy slayer I agree it would be good content to add but make it able to be toggled on or off. Or possibly make it like catacombs and superiors to where you have to unlock a certain item in the slayer rewards shop.

Kharazi:
1. Add a different attack animation for jungle demon's range or mage attack. Can't really determine the hits based of animations as of now. Not asking to make it easy, just a logical way of fighting it. If you see Kalphite Queen, if you pay attention, you can easily switch prayers as both have different animations. 

2. Maybe reset the storage chest in Kharazi every month or two so everyone has to grind for their items. This would give both old n new players the same start.

Note: Not talking about the storage spaces unlocked, just the items in it.

No support in either of these as the boss is not supposed to be easy, if you look at Kreeara for example she has no different animations for her attack styles and uses both Range and Mage as well. Jungle Demon it's easier to decipher which attack he'll use as they are two completely different attacks compared to Kree's. Absolutely no support in reset of the storage chest, the only time Jungle Demon is really farmed at the moment is during a leaderboard event or for achievement or unlocking of Falconers Glove or Blast Mining/Woodcutting and players would be upset as their items that they grinded for so long literally went to waste such as Cursed blade, Lava Pendant, Jungle Totem, Sunspear etc.. could just get wiped. 

Timers:
Eg: some pots which stay for 1hr, the timer for them starts only from 30 mins, It starts from 30 mins to 0, then starts from 1hr to 30mins.
Same with kharazi timers, really confusing.

I'd like a rewording of this as it confused me, but I agree timers are fairly buggy just the wording of this didn't really make any sense to me and I really only see it bug up when you collapse your timers and then reopen them.

Random:
1. Dedicate 1 update in every month or 2 just for bug fixes, at least initially so we can clear out all the long term demands. 

3. Left click attacking - is this only for pvp? cause if its supposed to work for pvm then for some monters it doesn't. If not, can we get an opt of left clicking for pvm too.

4. Slayer task scroll - atm none of these tele's take you to the monsters in catacombs (even for players who have unlocked it), make this toggle-able for players who have unlocked the catacombs teleport.

5. Nardah teleport scroll drop from chaos mummy aren't noted.

6. Add a ::dz and ::ez as alternative tele's - why? cause lazy

1. I like the idea for the most part but the community seems to be half and half on this one. I see half the community complaining about bug fixes which do get updated quite frequently if you pay close enough attention. The other half of the community complains about no new content that they use for a couple of days then go back to the same play style that they've always had.
  2. +1 for this one, if you took the time to grind out the Mage Arena 1 Achievement it would be a nice addition. I think it would need to cost more than the current god cape + max cape combination and also feel like the god capes shouldn't be always dropped and instead changed to 1/10 or 1/15. 
  3. There is an option to left click npc's but it doesn't work in certain situations like Black Demons in Donor Zone for the point of them moving and players being able to misclick on them. Would like to know more npc's you can't left click if you don't have the option on as I really haven't had a problem with this.
  4. Not huge on this idea honestly, unless make a separate tome to unlock that allows you teleport to the catacomb locations for say a tenth of the price (100 Slayer Points.) Finding out where everything is in the catacombs is part of the fun, plus some of the mobs have different names in the catacombs. Catacombs are also multi so it adds the ability to scythe/blood barrage/chin with use of a cannon so I feel like this I"m half and half on.
  5. Not that big of a deal in my opinion as once you kill it you'll be able to clear up space in inventory for the scrolls as well as in the drop table it doesn't show them being noted anyways compared to other items. Plus you can only kill one per teleport and most players would teleport home first to use the nurse so they could rebank while doing that too. 
  6.  100% agree to this as I too am very lazy ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Huff said:

I'd like a rewording of this as it confused me, but I agree timers are fairly buggy just the wording of this didn't really make any sense to me and I really only see it bug up when you collapse your timers and then reopen them.

When you start Kharazi minigame, the timer starts from 1hr, meaning you stay in there for an hr right? but you get booted out at 30 mins. Realistically, it shouldve started from 30 mins.

For pots, easy example would be experience elixirs which stay for 1 hr. But the timer starts from 30 mins and when it hits 0, it restarts from 1hr and the elixir ends at 30 mins.

Hope i sounded better this time, thanks for reading and for your opinion.

1 hour ago, Feed My Ego said:

When you start Kharazi minigame, the timer starts from 1hr, meaning you stay in there for an hr right? but you get booted out at 30 mins. Realistically, it shouldve started from 30 mins.

For pots, easy example would be experience elixirs which stay for 1 hr. But the timer starts from 30 mins and when it hits 0, it restarts from 1hr and the elixir ends at 30 mins.

Hope i sounded better this time, thanks for reading and for your opinion.

https://gyazo.com/5c243a0375f58e342967dc8e877cec85
Just went into the minigame with no problems and it showed an accurate time so I'm still a bit confused. If you could provide some information with this it'd be great as it would be a bug that would need to be addressed and worked on but for me it worked fine.

4 hours ago, Huff said:

https://gyazo.com/5c243a0375f58e342967dc8e877cec85
Just went into the minigame with no problems and it showed an accurate time so I'm still a bit confused. If you could provide some information with this it'd be great as it would be a bug that would need to be addressed and worked on but for me it worked fine.

https://gyazo.com/4702823680b1718dae236e7a1f68633b

19 hours ago, Feed My Ego said:

1. More fish spots - Shark+

Only fishing stop I would support is dark crabs in the wilderness. We have angler fish in raids and sea turtles/mantas would be much better in the fishing trawler.

2. More farming locations, Add tree and fruit tree patches.

More general farming patches is not needed due to the speed of farming on Runex. Tree farming should be added.

- 1 Saradmonin brews are the best experience because it is, apart from the new ones, the highest single potion you can make. Things like super combats are combining multiple potions, so in reality to make a super combat, you generally make 3 other potions before hand. However in most cases players will already have the super sets from prize boxes, making super combats the least effort to make. 

-1 We don't need to add glassblowing because the current crafting methods are fine, there isn't an unreasonable gap between methods and it generally doesn't cost that much to train.

-1 We already have graceful, if we are going to add an agility experience boosting set, we should just make it graceful.

+ 1

Should have been like this in the first place, sadly it's too late to change it now without upsetting one side or the other.

1. Whenever the leaderboard resets, reset the daily tasks too or at least when the leaderboard has daily tasks reset it cause the person whose daily has only a few hours to reset will have an advantage.

This doesn't need to be implemented. Just recognise when the leaderboards will reset and hold off doing your dailies. 

2. Bossing section of leaderboards: Can we also add a section wherein the task is to farm a specific item from that boss. for eg: 10 armadyl helms. This would not just be a grind but also luck.

- 1 The leaderboards are meant to be competitive, you can't compete using RNG along. Also would likely be a headache to track and implement properly. 

Make this at least on par with the POH altars and I'd use this. + 1

+ 1. 

14 hours ago, Huff said:

As for Wildy slayer I agree it would be good content to add but make it able to be toggled on or off. Or possibly make it like catacombs and superiors to where you have to unlock a certain item in the slayer rewards shop.

Boi wilderness slayer always has it's own master.

1. Add a different attack animation for jungle demon's range or mage attack.

+ 1 No need for the animation to be the same, fairly hard boss to flick.

Big no

Never had an issue with the timers. If some aren't working properly you should post it in the bug reports section.

-1 It would upset the community if an update had no new content. The current system is fine as we get new content as well as a list of fixes. 

+ 1, should be this way instead of adding a regular god cape.

3. Slayer task scroll - atm none of these tele's take you to the monsters in catacombs (even for players who have unlocked it), make this toggle-able for players who have unlocked the catacombs teleport.

- 1 A lot of slayer monsters have multiple locations, If you want to go to a specific one you'll have to walk their yourself.

4. Nardah teleport scroll drop from chaos mummy aren't noted.

Not something that needs to be fixed.

5. Add a ::dz and ::ez as alternative tele's - why? cause lazy 😛 

- 1 Don't be lazy

6. Teleport commands for players who have unlocked instances via boss portal room. Eg: ::kq, ::arma etc

- 1 Don't be lazy

7. Not being able to use cannon in instances is one thing but even pets? (epic pets too) i think this should be given a thought.

What do you mean by this? If you mean to say not allowing pets in a POH instance, that would kill instances for most people. - 1

8. Add ring of forging effect to the Smithing / Max cape.

This has almost 0 use. Someone with 99 smithing isn't making iron bars.

Include the community by making opinion polls about new additions, especially the visual changes ones. 

Ryan has said that he doesn't want to do much official polling as it could stifle his path for the server. We've seen a few polls on the discord though, which is nice.

On 6/1/2019 at 4:00 PM, Iron Logic said:

What do you mean by this? If you mean to say not allowing pets in a POH instance, that would kill instances for most people. - 1

What i meant to say was that you couldn't use epic pets in instance but i was clearly wrong, I've deleted this suggestion.

Reason for confusion was that when i went to an instance in my POH, since my inventory was full, it sent my pet to bank. I was of the opinion that you weren't able to use epic pets like the dwarf cannon.

Edited by Feed My Ego
  • Like 1