Mike23

[EVENT] Playerbase Suggestion

Hello!

Because there are not enough players online (i play in a timezone where theres 80-ish) players online and half of them are either alts or bankstanders

I've heard that the owner has made youtubers put effort into recruiting new players but i dont think its showing off!

I played a server, don't want to name it because it is not allowed but basically they had 200 players and dropped to less than 100 online.

The suggestion i put now is something i witnessed in another server and revived it completely!

Every player that has been banned now has a chance to comeback to Runex!

Every banned player can now make an appeal and unless what they did was so severe and gamebreaking we should let them back into the game.

This will help the economy aswell as probably double the playerbase (Which is what happened on the server i played)

NOW THIS MAY SOUND EXTREME BUT THINK IT THROUGH!

Obviously if the players which return so much as show the slightest amount of toxicity or negative behaviour their ban should immidieatly return.

Yeah, -1. Obvious reasons lmao.

I'm normally very critical of suggestions.

But in all honesty, I see nothing wrong with this.

+1

#releaseMacklinn

+1 we have too many nice people online, i need more people to swing this shiny red hammer i got at.

Thank you for the positive feedback, can we make this post huge so ryan sees it and implements it!