MrPenguino29

[EVENT] Bank Fillers

Bank fillers would be a great QOL addition to Runex! Although this isn't a super original idea, I feel it would be a great addition for players who love having a clean bank. This addition would be quick to implement and I and many others would enjoy it. For those of you who don't know what bank fillers are, they are a thing in OSRS that can be added to your bank and act as an item that can be moved around. Bank fillers could be used to separate gear setups or be a placeholder for an item that you don't have yet. Thank you for looking through my suggestion and I hope they can be added on to Runex!😀

Edited by MrPenguino29

I could go either way.

If they are quick to implement I don't mind, I just wont have any use for them.

If they take a decent amount of time to implement I'd rather see the time go to content. 

Seems like an interesting quality of life type of update. I like the idea of it and could see it being used to make banks less messy 

Granted there are placeholders so on a little further thinking, not sure if it's something super urgent but seems like a dope QOL project when theres dev time

Edited by Uim Safi

18 hours ago, Uim Safi said:

Seems like an interesting quality of life type of update. I like the idea of it and could see it being used to make banks less messy 

Granted there are placeholders so on a little further thinking, not sure if it's something super urgent but seems like a dope QOL project when theres dev time

Yes I'm sure you could make great use of bank fillers ;)

• Sad 1