grim wrapper

[EVENT] Nice amount of Suggestions

WEAPON SUGGESTIONS

1. Add an ornament version of Dragon Claws (better stats).
  • I believe the best way this can be added into the game is by making it in the Enchantment chest for a specific amount of claws and a rune coin amount. The rune coin price should be low since the claws will be a little more expensive to get your hands on.
  • This would help restore the value of claws and make them a little more worth while.

2. This suggestion wont be liked as much but, I think there should be an option for people to buy their own custom item.

• This would cost money in-game. I don't know what would be a good price for this but, I do believe it has to be very expensive so that it would be a good money sink and so it is not abused.
  • The way the transaction should go is by making your own forum post about the item you want, stating the colors you would like in the post. 
  • These would be untradeable and auto-kept.

DOWNSIDES

• the problem with the custom item idea is that not every item is the same, so setting a price on an item would have to be more expensive then the actual item. Keep in mind these must be very expensive. 30b+ in my opinion.

KOUREND IMPLING SUGGESTION

• The impling would have lots of unique items to it.
  • The main reason this would be useful would be for the Dark totem pieces.
  • The impling would have all the pieces in the drop table along with a new drop called a Skotizo teleport. The teleport would have the highest rarity in the loot table and it would be tradeable.

NEW ACHIEVEMENTS

1. Rune coin achievement
  • You must accumulate 5k rune coins from rune-coined items. The reward would be rune coins
  • The second level would be 15k. Donator chest and some rune coins.
  • The third level would be 40k rune coins. More rune coins and a donator chest with a Prize key.

2. Page Completion achievement

• This would be 3 different achievements for each of the achievement pages. One for the Easy, Medium, and Hard pages in the achievement diary.
  • Finishing a page would unlock the achievement for that page.
  • I'm going to be flat out honest with you, I don't know what the reward should be.

ITEM WELL

• This would be a good way to sink items in the game.
  • People would have to put an amount of an item into the well in exchange for another.
  • This would cycle every 24 hours and a new item would be traded for.
  • Or this could simply be for nothing, and anyone who participated with in the 24 hours would get something if a goal is reached. I do suggest making this worth while or else it would be dead content. The item being traded for should be needed or highly demanded.

PVP UPDATE

1. The implementation of a wilderness hotspot would be very beneficial to the current state of the dead wilderness.
  • This would be done by making a specific spot in the wilderness double loot for 2 hours and it would be every 5 hours. 
  • For example, lava feathers would be earned at a double or a triple rate in the wild for 2 hours.

I hope you guys liked these suggestions. It took me a bit brainstorming of what would be a good idea and a bad idea. Not all of you will agree with these thoughts but, please let me know what you think.

1. Ornament Claws; seems cool and a nice way to increase value of pking items. Depends on the stats however since it seems that these enchanted items seem to be overbuffed at times.

2. A form of custom item implementation already exists, not sure what the going rate is right now, but it was for a certain amount of rune coins. Last I heard it was 500K rune coins or 1M rune coins to get a custom of your choice added. What your suggesting though seems overpowered, imagine someone chose a pink untradeable kodai thats always returned on death or something of that nature just to make pking even safer than it is. 

3. I like the idea of a custom imp personally, feel like its nice to see them similar to the occasional cursed/kharazi/nardah impling. Ultimately it comes down to the drop table though 

4. I like the idea of a rune coin achievement but feel like the reward for it should be similar to imbuing and achievements completed; more achievement points only.

5. Addition of page completion would be pretty dope as well, its like a mini-goal to have towards completion and I feel like it may encourage more people towards completion. Possible rewards could be a scaling box (prize box, ultimate prize box, prize chest)?

6. Rune coining and the mage of wisdom are meant to act as the "item well" combined with the whole enchantment chest requiring varying amounts of rune coins to further encourage item sinking into rune coins. Don't feel its necessary

7. PVP hotspots just don't seem to work; cursed caverns, rev caves,lava maze, the wilderness dailies - it feels like they're added and are active for a week or two and then it dies down again. Have to disagree with the implementation of more wilderness content* just for the purpose of creating more PK hotspots

Edited by Uim Safi