Spitting

[EVENT] A couple of suggestions I have for the game

Suggestion 1: I believe the game heavily needs a text colour custom setting or the colours to be looked into, the reason behind this is because im personally colour blind and I can't read a lot of the coloured writing that goes on in the chat, making this custom would allow me to set it to colours that make it possible for me to read everything, an example of this is in RS3.

Suggestion 2: My second suggestion would be to add "City" teleports kind of like the "Boss" teleports and "Training" teleports etc, the reason behind this is because some people like to skill in isolated places such as yanille bank but don't want to walk the distance to get there, there could possible be things to aid ironmen in remote citys but they don't want to walk all the way to them.

Suggestion 3: My third suggestion would be to make it possible to use things as such Runelite or OSbuddy, the reason behind this is the exact reason osrs players use them, to make everything that extra bit smoother and make the playing a bit easier.

Suggestion 4: Similar to suggestion 3, Instead of allowing us to use programmes like that bring out updates so the game automatically shows you the drops on the floor, or shows you where to stand to dodge an attack so then everyone has the ability to use this rather than just people with the right programme downloaded, but make it so you can toggle it on and off just incase some players don't want to use it. (The toggle can be added to the other toggles in the settings category)

Suggestion 5: To bring out more "Easy" money makers, If you were to do every single "Easy" money maker you make a mere 50m, which in todays market really isn't good for anything once you get to the higher tier stages so by bringing more out more people will do them and it will help them jump the the better gear easier and quicker. 

Suggestion 6: This suggestion is to implement a Grand Exchange system, as everyones knows the Eco is having a bit of trouble right now, I feel bring out a grand exchange system will really set it back in its ways just by making things a lot smoother and by setting prices to items rather than having the players set the prices.

Suggestion 7: My final suggestion is to look into all the drops that bosses give, I'm currently dry at a lot of bosses which wouldn't matter at all if there drops weren't so bad, 90% of the time I literally leave drops on the floor as they're not worth the inventory space, as a non-ironman I don't have use to most of the things that get dropped and no one will buy these odd items so they just end up junking up my bank.

Sorry for long paragraphs, I hope these suggestions are taken into consideration :)

Edited by Spitting

5 hours ago, Spitting said:

Suggestion 1

I see this popping up a lot lately. If the colour scheme in chat is hard for some people to read than it should be made semi customisable. I'd use this to change the colour of sponsor, not because I can't read it, but it's ugly af. 

Suggestion 2:

No support. Players have the ability to make teleport tablets to a variety of cities using the construction skill. Cities are useful mainly during events and for impling hunting which gives players incentive to train construction to make these tablets. It's also a tiny money sink to make them. Adding city teleports will instantly kill the content. 

Suggestion 3:

I'd wager that Ryan and Nate would have already switched to the Runelite client, as most bigger RSPS have, if it was simple. However, I believe that due to our customised content, from the weapons/armour to the NPCs and even the custom mechanics of traditional NPCs, that the Runelite client would not work properly and either be a huge effort to make work or simply just not be compatible. 

Suggestion 4:

I'd support the addition of some common Runelite plugins such as the drop log, but none of the stuff that make the game easier such as marking tiles to evade boss attacks etc.

Suggestion 5:

You might only make 50m cash, but you do get an assortment of other items that can easily be sold to bump up the profit. As players advance throughout the game it is quite common for them to stop doing some of the easier dailies as they are able to do the harder dailies and even general money makers that are better than doing the easy dailies. 
That being said, I'm all for adding more dailies at every level, even rotating/random ones to spice things up. 

Suggestion 6:

Runex has a very interesting economy and an even more interesting developer. Nate loves to take an item with little use of value and make it useful or valuable. All in all, items will have a different set prices depending on what day it is. Setting a default price to buy and sell everything at would destroy Runex, i point to RS 'trade limit' update. 
I wouldn't mind seeing the ability to put in buy offers though. 

Suggestion 7:

That's just Runex economy. A lot of skilling supplies and general boss drops that would stack up to being valuable on OSRS are not worth much at all on here. There have been recent updates to change that however {Urns}. I don't think the drops should change though, whats junk to you might be valuable to other players.