anal4pay

"I AM GETTING SET UP" HELP!

first of all @James sent me a screenshot saying I was inpersonateing ramzi????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THIS IS ME?? I THINK I AM BEING SET-UP BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL "AND" OUT OF ALL PEOPLE THEY SHOULD KNOW THIS ISN'T EVEN ME SO I WAS PERM BAND FOR NOTHING! THEN JAMES SENT ME A PICTURE KEEP IN MIND TOOK HIM "10 HOURS" TO REPLY I FEEL AS IF I AM BEING SETUP IF NEED BE I CAN SHOW THE WHOLE PEOPLE THAT I DON'T SPELL LIKE THAT I WILL BE POSTING ALL OF MY DISCORD CONVERSATIONS VIA SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE I DON'T SPELL THAT WAY! ALSO WHO IS THAT FUCKING DUMB TO USE A DISCORD NAME LIKE THAT?????????????? AND WHY DID HE BLOCK OUT THE NAME OF THE OTHER USERNAME? IF HE SAID IT WAS ME????????????????????????????????????????? THE PEOPLE OF @RUNEX YOU DECIDE! BECAUSE WHY WOULD I MAKE A POST TAKE TIME OF MY DAY TO EVEN BOTHER MAKING A POST, BUT I FEEL AS IF I AM REALLY BEING SET-UP HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT HE SAID I MADE A FAKE "RAMZI" ACCOUNT THATS 1000000000000000% BULLSHIT AND IS FAKE! THIS IS WHAT @James SENT ME. "KEEP IN MIND THIS SCREENSHOT ISN'T EVEN ME "WHITCH I AM BEING ACCUSED OF HERE IT IS, ANYONE ELSE WANT TO QUESTION WHY HE BLOCKED OUT THE OTHER'S PERSON NAME? AND KEEP IN MIND I SPELL REALLY GOOD I DON'T SPELL LIKE A CHILD WHO EVER IS SAYING THAT DISCORD IS ME THAT'S NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5vsn05.png

6 minutes ago, anal4pay said:

first of all @James sent me a screenshot saying I was inpersonateing ramzi????? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THIS IS ME?? I THINK I AM BEING SET-UP BECAUSE FIRST OF ALL THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL "AND" OUT OF ALL PEOPLE THEY SHOULD KNOW THIS ISN'T EVEN ME SO I WAS PERM BAND FOR NOTHING! THEN JAMES SENT ME A PICTURE KEEP IN MIND TOOK HIM "10 HOURS" TO REPLY I FEEL AS IF I AM BEING SETUP IF NEED BE I CAN SHOW THE WHOLE PEOPLE THAT I DON'T SPELL LIKE THAT I WILL BE POSTING ALL OF MY DISCORD CONVERSATIONS VIA SCREENSHOTS TO PROVE I DON'T SPELL THAT WAY! ALSO WHO IS THAT FUCKING DUMB TO USE A DISCORD NAME LIKE THAT?????????????? AND WHY DID HE BLOCK OUT THE NAME OF THE OTHER USERNAME? IF HE SAID IT WAS ME????????????????????????????????????????? THE PEOPLE OF @RUNEX YOU DECIDE! BECAUSE WHY WOULD I MAKE A POST TAKE TIME OF MY DAY TO EVEN BOTHER MAKING A POST, BUT I FEEL AS IF I AM REALLY BEING SET-UP HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT HE SAID I MADE A FAKE "RAMZI" ACCOUNT THATS 1000000000000000% BULLSHIT AND IS FAKE! THIS IS WHAT @James SENT ME. "KEEP IN MIND THIS SCREENSHOT ISN'T EVEN ME "WHITCH I AM BEING ACCUSED OF HERE IT IS, ANYONE ELSE WANT TO QUESTION WHY HE BLOCKED OUT THE OTHER'S PERSON NAME? AND KEEP IN MIND I SPELL REALLY GOOD I DON'T SPELL LIKE A CHILD WHO EVER IS SAYING THAT DISCORD IS ME THAT'S NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5vsn05.png

and ^^^ what does the last message even say???????????? or mean like for real this isn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and why would I do such a dumb thing? this isn't me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god I feel as if their are corrupt staff trying to get me banned

Edited by anal4pay

Hey mate, I've dealt with a lot of situations where players feel abused or mistreated and I just want to give you some pointers to help you through this.

Firstly, a big blob of text all in caps isn't the best way to get your message across. I understand you probably posted this in the discussion section so that players can see how the staff react in fear it would be swept under the rug if it was on the appeal section. 

I can assist you through this process to the best of my abilities, the first step you should take is to request a copy of your punishment log and the evidence used to justify it. 
Once you have that you can send it to me on discord and we can review it.

However, more often than not the staff are usually 100% justified in their decisions and the odd mistake is usually just that, a mistake, and not the staff being corrupt. 

IDC, if you're getting "setup"but you deserve to be banned for typing like that.

1 hour ago, Iron Logic said:

Hey mate, I've dealt with a lot of situations where players feel abused or mistreated and I just want to give you some pointers to help you through this.

Firstly, a big blob of text all in caps isn't the best way to get your message across. I understand you probably posted this in the discussion section so that players can see how the staff react in fear it would be swept under the rug if it was on the appeal section. 

I can assist you through this process to the best of my abilities, the first step you should take is to request a copy of your punishment log and the evidence used to justify it. 
Once you have that you can send it to me on discord and we can review it.

However, more often than not the staff are usually 100% justified in their decisions and the odd mistake is usually just that, a mistake, and not the staff being corrupt. 

like I don't even type like that first of all, so that makes no since on why he would say that I did like I am feeling the staff team is corrupted or some shit I don't even use my own discord I use my husband discord "ramvir" so I don't get this why they say that's me I am almost 1000000000000000000% that's not me see the spelling they did, not me at all they didn't even spell "and" right lmao

12 minutes ago, Batty said:

IDC, if you're getting "setup"but you deserve to be banned for typing like that.

and you should be banned for using pokemon what are we 5?

Hello, @anal4pay.

Let's begin with blowing your theory of staff corruption out of the water, as that is a very bold statement to make.
As @Logical said above, the staff are generally 100% justified in their decisions and there are a few occasions when mistakes are made. They are mistakes and not the staff team being corrupt. 
Calling a staff member corrupt just because you feel like your punishment was not deserved is not the way forward.

Now, I would like to move onto the reason why you were ID banned. 
https://prnt.sc/ns4k7q = This is an impersonation of Ramzi's discord. 
https://prnt.sc/ns4kvn = This is your profile, I mean, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that them number tags are the identical. 
https://prnt.sc/ns4klx = This is the screenshot of your conversation with another player. You ask why the players name has been blotched out, it's because the player wanted to remain anonymous. 
After a long time of working along side Ramzi, I can certainly tell that this is not the way Ramzi types. However, looking at the spelling and grammar of this post seems very much like that included in said conversation. 

Onto another topic, still ban related.
You should actually be banned all together, regardless of this situation. Why? Purely based on the amount of punishments you have received, which I shall list below:
1x Warning
3x Mute
3x IP mute
2x IP mute for evading punishment
(This is across 2 accounts). 
https://gyazo.com/cc9dbc4d43169fd0444d02e0768db789

The last thing i'm going to add onto my response is this:
https://gyazo.com/3a32153b536fb02c6d9b9b2157cc7c34
I know you feel like you've been wrongfully accused and want to voice your opinion but, please do so within the rules as this post could result in further punishment, which, we can't really take much further.

However, thank you for sharing your concerns with Runex, although, this thread is going to be locked. 
And as for this offense, it is un-appealable.

Have a good day,
Kong

• Like 3