tranquil

pl0x extend easter event

I am out of town for work this week so I have no way to play. Can we have a similar set up to Christmas event? where tokens could be used to open chest interface for a period of time so people could complete the chest? I am at the top 2 rows of chest so it would suck not to finish at this point. Could keep chocwyrm cave open so people can just kill them to finish out chest, but disable the easter boss and demi boss (chungus). Can even make the tokens untradeable? whatever it takes, but I just want to be able to finish the chest next week when I get home. I would honestly appreciate it, runex is the only game I play and usually where I spend my down time

PLEASE RYAN

-1 we've had plenty of time already.

At most we will just be able to roll remaining tokens.

But hey, Ryan seems to always extend the events for some reason..

23 hours ago, Iron Logic said:

-1 we've had plenty of time already.

At most we will just be able to roll remaining tokens.

But hey, Ryan seems to always extend the events for some reason..

I get that, I know the event has been running for a while. But My issue is that I work. I have a big boy job where I have to travel out of town and can’t play any games. So I can only play when I’m at home and even when I’m home I have irl things to take care of as well. I realize most people have had plenty of time - but I have not. I can only spend so much time on the game these days. Which Is why I made this post :) cause Ive gotten really far on the chest and I would love to finish it if I can. 

Even that would be nice. If that was the case, would I be able to buy the tokens from people or would they become untradeable? 

-1 for me aswell, the event rewards are pretty OP since the event is pretty afk-able. Also we had 1 month+ the time for the entire event.

No.

As someone with a "Big Boy job" (50+ hours a week), I found more then enough time to maintain 2 full chests complete(Ironman Btw) and help another friend finish his(Also Ironman Btw).

Get a laptop if you can't play on the go. It's as simple as that. 

I don't feel like it's Ryan's problem or those players who worked hard to compete for top spots to have that ripped away due to one player not being able to manage his time a little more wisely.