Kindness

Staff Application - Kindness

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Victor

3. Your age: 26

4. Your timezone: Eastern:(EST) American Time

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4 - 7 Hours Daily

6. Why you should receive the position: Working as staff for previous servers of varying popularity has made me aware of the requirements and responsibilities of a staff member and how to accommodate different levels of issues, Although i'm aware a majority of responsibility will be to guide players with simple questions regarding server content. I also have experience in

overseeing concerns in regards to, donation troubles and transaction disputes, management of bug exploits or post-update issues which commonly occur, organizing community events and other forms of competitions which involve player-base participation. 

Experience aside, My age and personality make a generally calm and mature (Jokes aside I am Okay) community member, Im rational and will not jump to conclusion or let personal emotions cause impulsive inappropriately stern punishments, if I suspect rule breaking I will encourage explanation from the player responsible -if reasonable, a warning will be given. As for blatant rule breaking, such as Spambot's or account made to flame or insult through unacceptable language, I will be swift to handle such problems.

I make a point to help those who have general questions and concerns, to maintain a friendly demeanor with the community and not participate in arguments or propose controversial topics for discussion. 

I hope that I have established enough of a knowledge of the server and what it has to offer to help other players have the best experience possible.

Playtime: 83 Days, 11 Hours.

• Like 1

+1, you're ingame very helpfull and very kind towards anybody. It doesn't matter for you who it is you're always kind and helpfull towards the other players. Plus overall a great application!

• Like 1

A soaring +1 from me. Me and Kindness were staff together on the server we played prior to this one, and he always did a hell of a job. He has the experience, the common sense, and the knowledge of the game to be our next SS, and I can't think of anyone else who would fit the role better. Kindness has been around for not just me, but plenty of other players on our last two servers together. I would love to see you and your valued input join the staff team.

Best of luck, Milk. :)

Cheers,

Rasta.

• Like 1

+1 From me. Kindness is active at times when there are no staff on, is active on a very regular basis, and is one of the more helpful users on the server. I never see him flame, I never see him mixed up in any of the drama in yell or help cc, and i really do believe this would be a move in the right direction for Runex. 

• Like 1

I won't be able to give you my full +1 yet, but I can't -1 you either. 

First off, yes I agree you can be pretty helpful at times, but for the most part, I just don't see you enough in game. And I'm not just talking about you being online, because I do notice you online a lot of the time, but I just don't see your name in chat regularly enough. 

Secondly, your forums activity is very low. This can be worked on and improved on, but you need to show that you do frequent the forums and check out posts, leave your feedback, etc. etc.

I believe you could be a good candidate for the position, but I'd like to see your improve before I'm able to give my full support.

• Like 1