Uriel

Farewell lads.

Well lads, as much as I hate to say it if you knew the whole story you probably knew it was coming, either way I'll fill you in. Ebba and I had our second daughter Sunday morning. (One of the happiest moments of my life.) everything went smooth and perfect, we had a beautiful baby we got to take her home that night and everything was going great. The next morning I was woken up to a phone call from my wife's aunt telling me Ebba's mum had just passed away from a heart attack at work, it wasn't a shock to us as she'd had 3 prior to this one before it finally caught her and she was in extremely bad shape. This alone wouldn't have affected my game-play past a day or so after we'd finish the funeral but Ebba had two younger sisters as well living with their mum and they had no where else to go as none of the family here could afford to support them along with the family they already had (They had a step-father but for personal reason I was never going to let them go with him.) So we had decided we'd take them in with us as we could afford it, we had the space in the house with an extra room. I mean.. I'm 25 years old, I am NOT ready to even attempt to be a father figure to two 16 year old girls on top of being support on the server there just wouldn't be enough time.. so here we are. TL;DR. I will be resigning from my current position on a good note and let you all know I wish you the best of luck on the future of Runex and I had a blast playing it, helping the community grow even as little time as I had invested on it. It's been fun and I thank you for the opportunity to be apart of the staff team. 

-Chris.

• Like 3

Been an honour to know you.

Massive congratulations and my sincere condolences. I wish you all the best in the future.

I dearly hope to see you here again if your situation allows.

peace <3 xxx

Man, this really sucks honestly. But, I'm glad you took the step in taking care of two more kids in your already bustling, lively household..

I wish you all the luck Chris!

Get a hold of me soon man, I respect you 100x more after this post, much love man- Luna