touched

Sugggestion for the event.

Currently it is really hard to obtain kc to swap to the other easter weapons. Needing 25. The event has been out for a little over an hour at this point. I currently sit at 11 kc. Which I got at the start of the event right after the patch to fixing ironmen not being able to get any kc. I've been sitting on the same kc for the last 40 minutes. So here is my suggestion.

My suggestion to help fix the damage difference is to add that everyone will gain killcount after X amount of damage(my suggestion would be 75). This would be so the players who are struggling against the players who have imbued weapons already aren't out hitting everything and moving onto the next so quickly. I watched a few players swap from one wyrm to the other just to guarantee they get both. Meaning I watched him hit 48-48 and move onto the next. I personally don't see this as a fair thing to do. It guaranteed his first kill and possibly the 2nd without killing the first.

On top of that, I'd like to see a global drop similar to the boss on the smaller wyrms. I'd like to see upgrades as a 1/25 after X amount of damage as well(75). This way anyone can compete and you don't have to worry about the 5-6 people who get the upgrades completely crashing the event.

TLDR;

Make everyone get KC as long as they do damage.

Make it possible for everyone to get upgrades as long as they do damage.

Edited by touched
Quick edit

Thank you for the suggestion!

Being that it's only been a few hours since the update launch, we'll need a bit of time to organize plans & development to improve the event.

Until then, we've went ahead and updated the live server with more than double the chocowyrm spawns in the easter event lair.

Thanks,
Ryan