Roger

It's time

I think a fair few of you already know that I've quit the game I've had played for over 2 years. It has finally come to an end. I just don't find the game fun anymore, although trying many many times trying to get back into it... It just doesn't intrest me anymore. It feels like I've done everything in the game (With the exception of getting a grand max which is pointless imo). I wanna thank everyone who I've had memories with on this game (And there are a fuckload of them), this game really helped me find new friends whom I still talk to and do different shit. Feel free to post any good memories you've had with me under this post, I'm really interested, and it'd be fun thinking back on those memories. Anyways, there's too many names to thank for those memories I'd definately forget to include some so I'm just gonna skip that part. 

Just a big thank you to all who I've met in this journey once more and it's been incredebly fun.

Best of luck to y'all,
Roger

Edited by Roger
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

goodluck on life my dude, was fun to talk and pk with you, remember when i 3rd age long specce a 96 ;), anyways. take care! hope everything goes well, will miss you, all gay intended.

• Like 1

Love you, familia ❤️ 
Don't forget to pop in every now and then to say hello.

You will be missed, my guy.
Hope the word treats you well 

• Like 1

Love you keep in touch and some memories are in my signature spoiler :3

• Like 1

I could see this coming a mile away, but it is very sad none the less. I'd make a huge gushy post but we still interact on discord on OSRS almost every day so I don't think I'm rid of you just yet. 

I think my first memory of you was almost 2 years ago, a few weeks before the construction skill was released. I saw you frantically buying oak logs and I thought this mother fucker knows something and started buying logs as well. Sure enough, construction rolls around. 

Through the years you have been one of my greatest friends, whether as just regular friends or during our time as staff as one of the only people I felt I could go to for help. I think you are the person who I fuck with the most and not many people are cool enough for me to fuck with. 

Even times when you were away for 1-2 day and I didn't have you there to talk to, RuneX really felt empty to me, I'm not sure how I'll cope with you gone forever. 

Let's talk about some more memories in picture form!

Spoiler

ZHta4eU.png
That time you destroyed me and my blowpipe lost all 26000 rune darts I just made.

grLz3Ni.png
Doing crack the clue and you were too dumb to create your own clue.

FHIjnNJ.png
KuYQGrb.png
FQS26Qg.png
tVplrtW.png
That looooong period when all you did was try and sell your korasi that noone wanted.

CeXNsLr.png
EuS1XJA.png
l26fb1n.png
3DvXxAS.png
sohdgZG.png
mear1rZ.png
2 Years pretending I can't pk, when in fact I'm better than you.

z0lFez4.png
W5G2TJO.png
bPif1cw.png
IvAohxG.png
Ao2416f.png
You being smart.

rShADVI.png
Getting carried, every raid.

h75LpWO.png
Speaking of reids, that's a yikes from Ryan. Don't mix work and pleasure kids.

gIbgwfN.png
So like minded it's no wonder we got on.

qHGXJV6.png
Rogers Castle.

q8Xnul2.png
Custom Sig that I didn't even charge for.

There's so many more things I wish I could add, like the time you got high on discord and were freaking out.

Thank you my friend, for making my time on this server a genuinely amazing experience, you are really someone I call a friend. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Iron Logic said:

I could see this coming a mile away, but it is very sad none the less. I'd make a huge gushy post but we still interact on discord on OSRS almost every day so I don't think I'm rid of you just yet. 

I think my first memory of you was almost 2 years ago, a few weeks before the construction skill was released. I saw you frantically buying oak logs and I thought this mother fucker knows something and started buying logs as well. Sure enough, construction rolls around. 

Through the years you have been one of my greatest friends, whether as just regular friends or during our time as staff as one of the only people I felt I could go to for help. I think you are the person who I fuck with the most and not many people are cool enough for me to fuck with. 

Even times when you were away for 1-2 day and I didn't have you there to talk to, RuneX really felt empty to me, I'm not sure how I'll cope with you gone forever. 

Let's talk about some more memories in picture form!

Hide contents

ZHta4eU.png
That time you destroyed me and my blowpipe lost all 26000 rune darts I just made.

grLz3Ni.png
Doing crack the clue and you were too dumb to create your own clue.

FHIjnNJ.png
KuYQGrb.png
FQS26Qg.png
tVplrtW.png
That looooong period when all you did was try and sell your korasi that noone wanted.

CeXNsLr.png
EuS1XJA.png
l26fb1n.png
3DvXxAS.png
sohdgZG.png
mear1rZ.png
2 Years pretending I can't pk, when in fact I'm better than you.

z0lFez4.png
W5G2TJO.png
bPif1cw.png
IvAohxG.png
Ao2416f.png
You being smart.

rShADVI.png
Getting carried, every raid.

h75LpWO.png
Speaking of reids, that's a yikes from Ryan. Don't mix work and pleasure kids.

gIbgwfN.png
So like minded it's no wonder we got on.

qHGXJV6.png
Rogers Castle.

q8Xnul2.png
Custom Sig that I didn't even charge for.

There's so many more things I wish I could add, like the time you got high on discord and were freaking out.

Thank you my friend, for making my time on this server a genuinely amazing experience, you are really someone I call a friend. 

Am I allowed to cry I wanna cry that was amazing I love you 

Sad to see you go even though we were never necessarily close in game. I knew of the legends told of Roger. Maybe we will see you return in the future if we have an update big enough to catch your interest. :)

My main memories of you are pking me at lava maze a fair few times and wildy Ankous. I died. That's how most of our encounters went.

We'll all miss you a lot, Rogurt. ❤️

• Like 1

havent played in over a year, but you are def not in any mindset to be a part of this server, the last thing i remember you doing was trading me a rope and telling me to hang myself. im sorry but i would not be happy if you was to be here when i came back. i think your better off sticking to youtube. ps i still have the rope id your thinking of using the rope yourself, thank you very much

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1