Rolla

Farewell...

First off, I would like to thank all the staff members, you are some of the best and most driven staff I have seen in all my years of playing RSPS's.

I would like to thank those who were not quick to judge, and actually got to know me. You all know who you are, I hope you all the best in your future endeavors.

It pains me to write a farewell for a server that I put so much into, and I am not even talking about money but the passion, the hours, and the emotions. This is in my eyes the second best private server to ever exist. But as most of you guys, I play games for enjoyment, and the RSPS community, is one of if not the most toxic video game community. This being said, in my current situation, its best if I separate from all the toxic people.

On that note, I would like to try one last time, to communicate with you all why some people can get passionate about the negative talk of military.

Most men and woman join the military, knowing little. Most join not knowing that you can pick a job, they join blindly. Most for different reasons, whether it be the fact that they cannot pay for college, or they had family serve. Whatever the reason is, in America, you go from being a 17-18 highschooler who's parents can solve anything for you, to becoming a 17-18 year old, seeing friends never return home, trying to comfort your best friends mom and explain to her why her son was such a brave man. It's not only on the battlefield that the military loses members, have you ever googled the suicide rate? Ever wake up to the news that your friend who you've spent the last 4 years in with, both gone through all the bullshit, both pushed through; hung himself because his wife or girlfriend cheated on him?

I understand, to some it might sound dumb that people are "wasting" life's in the military, but instead of attacking them, why not try to understand them? Most of us would never want to go to war, MOST of us would rather have a world where militaries aren't needed.

Just, stop flaming people without getting to know there reasoning... we all hopefully play this game to have fun, there's no reason for all this hate.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him"

I will try to come back, when my situation gets better, however if I don't know that I wish each and everyone of you the best.

• Like 1

Definitely one of the soundest people I've met online, been an honour to know you.

I'm sorry that this community has driven you away.

Wish you the best in everything and dearly hope you return someday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rolla said:

I play games for enjoyment, and the RSPS community, is one of if not the most toxic video game community. This being said, in my current situation, its best if I separate from all the toxic people.

Not trying to be a dick or anything Sad to see you go

But RSPS are not that toxic compared to other games.

If you dont like toxic communitys ima give you a list of games to never play 

List

Overwatch, League of legends, Paladins, Rust, Runescape, Dota 2, CSGO, Club Penguin Any Game on a computer.

Thats just my list hope this helps

22 minutes ago, Not Main said:

Overwatch

200000 times more toxic, can confirm im a hanzo main (jk i play lucio)

23 minutes ago, oops said:

200000 times more toxic, can confirm im a hanzo main (jk i play lucio)

#Be good at support so you can sit back and swear at your team calling them shit and if anyone complains about you tell them you average 30k heals then begin to swear at them

1 hour ago, Not Main said:

Not trying to be a dick or anything Sad to see you go

But RSPS are not that toxic compared to other games.

If you dont like toxic communitys ima give you a list of games to never play 

List

Overwatch, League of legends, Paladins, Rust, Runescape, Dota 2, CSGO, Club Penguin Any Game on a computer.

Thats just my list hope this helps

Eh, Rust depending on your server isn't toxic, just have to find the right ones, World of Warcraft isn't toxic, I'm mean the games set towards a older demographic in my opinion aren't very toxic. But I agree, most games these days are just full of toxic assholes.

35 minutes ago, Rolla said:

Eh, Rust depending on your server isn't toxic, just have to find the right ones, World of Warcraft isn't toxic, I'm mean the games set towards a older demographic in my opinion aren't very toxic. But I agree, most games these days are just full of toxic assholes.

Wow can be very toxic.

and rust is the most toxic game i play lol, might just be because im well known on Australia servers but you get raided and griefed, You get offline raided and griefed, You kill someone they call you a "Faggot" You die to someone they call you a "faggot" You shoot a naked they cry in chat and call you a "cunt" i 1.2k + hours in rust 

5 minutes ago, Not Main said:

Wow can be very toxic.

and rust is the most toxic game i play lol, might just be because im well known on Australia servers but you get raided and griefed, You get offline raided and griefed, You kill someone they call you a "Faggot" You die to someone they call you a "faggot" You shoot a naked they cry in chat and call you a "cunt" i 1.2k + hours in rust 

Thank god I haven't had that experience, I mean I've been offlined / griefed, but I know that's just apart of rust, but no toxic chat/ people. Maybe cause I play on a Canadian server?

And as for wow, I've been playing since release, never once have I seen toxic players. But I mean if there was one the guild would just swifty like them. I had 650 days played on my main, so like 15.6k hours

Edited by Rolla

Man Rolla, seeing the guy with the crown of friendship over his head have to temporarily put it down to get away from the toxicity that is this community.

Now I know I've never really gotten to know you man, but it sucks to see you step away because people have to be an asshole towards you, I understand your struggle with the military and whatnot, I'm a "Military Brat" as my father has been on the force for about 30+ years now. Maybe longer, and recently I had to deal with him being sent to war across seas, and it's critically hit my health, but having him back, I feel so glad he's ok.

I can only imagine the amount of hate you're currently going through and I know that people might hate you because "Oh, you blew grand or more on this stupid game you'll never play in your future." Or something dumb like that, but I see you as a person trying to help a server grow to see it bloom into something beautiful.