Sign in to follow this  
Batty

This event has been fun! (V2)

Just to be a cunt I had to finish the chest a second time. Shoutout to all the kids I killed for tokens, shoutout to chinchompas for giving me like 150k of the tokens for my second chest, big shoutout to the homies who helped me in Kharazi as well ;)

https://gyazo.com/c2af0d562eac5cdaa631189920ace6c9

Edit: Also didn't know you could get duplicate Event Hunter Pieces https://gyazo.com/3f6f4b1c401280501843113e5c895205?token=6cf9ca405a92e531c736da3b5e4fb77f

Edited by Batty

6 hours ago, Vise said:

Not sure what you tryna pull here, but nice 

This is the goals and achievements section of the forums if im not mistaken, what "im trying to pull" is show that I accomplished a goal of mine. TY

6 hours ago, Batty said:

This is the goals and achievements section of the forums if im not mistaken, what "im trying to pull" is show that I accomplished a goal of mine. TY

On 3/19/2019 at 6:16 AM, Batty said:

Just to be a cunt I had to finish the chest a second time. Shoutout to all the kids I killed for tokens

Not tryna start something but this is kinda what I was referring to. But apart from it good job.

Do any of it on your uim?

Oh that was too all the people complaining about it being a PK minigame based event. I don't play UIM anymore. ty

Congrats on finishing it twice, Me personally I couldn't even get 1k tokens I kept dying in the mini game, but that's part of it.