Dankula

Baeley / Stranger - Server Support Application

Desired staff position: Server support

Your name: Bailey

Your age: 20

Your Timezone: EST but my sleep schedule varies. Currently I am on early morning and most of the day.

Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-10+

Why should you receive the position: I feel like I should receive server support because I try my best to help out in-game where I can, and try to be friendly with everyone. I'm not sure all the responsibilities of Server support but I would continue to assist people where I can and potentially fill any empty time slots as I have a very flexible schedule. Currently I am not as active as I could be on the forums but I could make it a priority also.

• Sad 1

+1 all day, nothing but helpful to me personally and always helping others. ❤️

Edited by Adsz
i cant spell when i'm tired, okay?

You should work on your forum activity. Only 9 post count. Cant say much other than that since my time online has declined. Good luck though. 

9 post count and only time ive ever seen you speak in game was light flame / flamebait. -1

21 hours ago, Death Fury said:

You should work on your forum activity. Only 9 post count. Cant say much other than that since my time online has declined. Good luck though. 

Klein got staff with like 18 posts lmao that doesn't really matter nowadays  guess.

Other than that -1

I personally never see you talk between yell and the cc. 

I personally think the playtime is off. I wouldn't include afk time when you are not actively playing.

1 hour ago, Baeley said:

Taking a break from playing. Disregard this application.

Do you wish for this application to be locked?