Ralph

Goodbye Runex.

Before I start, I want to make sure this forums post isn't used to direct hate towards the current or previous members of the staff team.

For most, this probably seems very out of the blue. I believe the only person I told of my declining interest in Runex was Raw. However the reason I am quitting is for more than a lack of interest.

Towards the beginning of December is when it got rough. After rule changes and a couple of questionable punishments much drama began. A lot of it was directed towards the staff team for being "biased" and "corrupted". I was, and still am, able to deal with the stress that comes from this drama. However as my life carries on, I will not be able to deal with something as small as petty arguments over a runescape private server.

I'm currently 18 and finishing up my senior year of High school. I plan on attending Kansas University in the fall of 2019 for a major in physics and a minor, or potentially a double major, in astronomy. Over the past year and a half of playing, I've spent around about 3,600 hours on Runex alone. Ultimately this habit is not healthy for me, both physically and mentally. 

I'll miss everyone who I've come in contact with through Runex. A lot of you have changed me and I hope to leave an impression on the community. 

Down below I will link another forums post that will display my full bank, achievements, exp, playtime, etc.

I just want to say a final farewell to you all. Runex is the best runescape private server I've played and most likely the last. For anyone who still has my discord, feel free to message me. By the time you're reading this I've already left the Offical Runex Discord, so if you haven't already messaged me you won't be able to. 

Goodbye ❤️.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Wow, did not see this coming. Goodbye ralph. You will be surely missed. You were a wonderful staff member and human being. Good luck on your next journey man, may you have the best life possible. 

We all will miss you, Wishing you all the best at college. 

You're always welcome to drop by the Raids discord and chat to some of us in whatever free time you have ❤️

• Like 1

Little Rooftop is all grown up 😢

Gonna miss you big time, good luck and enjoy the college life! ❤️

God bless Runex and fuck gay Ralph!

I hate to see you go man, you've been my essence and chocolate cake bank since I started on the server.

I don't even know what to say, i didn't expect this and am surprised you hadn't told me . I'll miss ya buddy one of my best friends on this server, farewell man.

You'll get greatly missed R3lfph. :( It was an honor to play with you. You truly were legendary and a good person, indeed. Best of luck in your future, mate!

Cheers, Pasta!