Agreed

chat box off.

https://gyazo.com/1c0d97e1dae637007b0646fa2c1e3437

If I want my ::yell to be off I should be allowed to have it actually off.. If a staff member REALLY needs me they can teleport me to jail or staffzone. @Ramzi @Ryan

A lot of people don't like certain staff.. what's wrong w that. @Klein @James nothing against y'all. or idk...

Edited by Agreed

This has been brought up a few times. 

Most of what staff yell about is not stuff that players need to hear, mostly memes. So turning off ::yell should hide staff yells as well.

If staff really need to get a message to every player, a new command, ::scream, should be added that bypasses hiding yell. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, A New Player said:

-1. unnecessary change, click any tab other than yell and you won't see the chat. :) 

And if I want it on Alll chat?

2 minutes ago, Logical said:

This has been brought up a few times. 

Most of what staff yell about is not stuff that players need to hear, mostly memes. So turning off ::yell should hide staff yells as well.

If staff really need to get a message to every player, a new command, ::scream, should be added that bypasses hiding yell. 

Honestly @Logical , let me know why you have the best answers and suggestions yet nobody listens?

• Haha 1

+1. Exactly what logical said. There are plenty of ways to bypass yell being turned off and we should be able to turn yell off to everyone, including staff.