Noting / Un noting. ->

We should be allowed to unnote on the Banker, as well as Anyone that has donated $10 or more on their accounts should be allowed to unnote on the Premium Banker

Magic notepaper. ->

Notepaper should cost 50 runex points instead of 1,000. We're gonna get a bunch of items and if you don't restrict the exchange limit per day in the rune coin exchange our inventories just fill up.
along with crystal keys and the halves. 

Herblore potions ->

If you're not going to let us note every item, thats respected. you're not allowed to in Oldschool Runescape as well. But, you can note unfinished potions so I feel as though we should at least be able to note unfinished potions.

Costume Room ->

Add dragon chain-body  to the Armour box. Add all Varrock Armours to the EXP / skilling box. As well as some of the items you can buy from the Achievement store. Add all xeric's capes to the cape rack.

@Ryan @Ramzi @Nate

+1. 

If you don't want to remove the Rune Coin Machine exchange limit, that's cool, but we need to be able to note things then. Collecting RC items is crippling for us, even with a looting bag. One or the other is fine, but I think removing the limit is preferable. I'm not sure why it exists to begin with, for UIM or regular accounts.