Klein

Grandmaster Xeric Raids Kc.

as most of you know being the only one that has grandmaster raids unlocked with 1000+ raids kc, ive said its not worth to grind the 1k out. so i propose making it 500 or 750 kc with an achievement for 10 grandmaster raids for 1 xeric box and 1 theatre of blood box or something along those lines to make it worth the grind.

• Like 1

+1, make it 500. 500 raids is still around 125 hours of ingame time. Right now, after around 200 raids. Atleast this way, I and I think a lot of others would start raid much more.

750 raids seems to be a lot since a lot of people aren't even above 750 raids anyway. Im not even over 500 across 2 accounts.

Should be 500 at the most. 

Anything higher is just an unnecessary grind, especially if you are going to add an achievement for it. 

4 hours ago, Domo said:

I need a pin reset please! Can someone help me?

Post in the help section

As someone who has argued with you to have it lowered. You being the person saying it should never be lowered. I'd like to finally know what changed your mind? 

I'm 50/50 on this. I lean more towards No change due to the fact that you've wanted to keep it at 1k. And I've come to understanding as why. You didn't want to diminish the value and effort you've put towards going for the 1k count required.

But if it does get changed. It should be more along the lines of 350/450. Raids go 0, 10, 50, 150, 1000. 

150 to 500 is still a big gap to close, and 750 being even bigger. On average it's about 20 minutes per xerics with tbow. And about 35 minutes without.  You'd still be asking for 7,000-13000 minutes of someones time just to duo with you for the 150-500 gap. and 12k-21k for the 150-750 gap. So between 116 / 350 hours of someones time to play with you.

I'm personally at 230 raids on my main strictly from xerics alone. I've only ever done ToB on my iron. I don't ever plan on grinding for grand masters being that it's a waste of time for little to no gains. I can continue doing 5 adepts a day for the daily.

So all in all, I'm completely okay with leaving the Grand Master requirement at 1,000 raids. I'll be able to raid with you in about 154 daily resets.

So -1 unless you can change my mind.

Edited by touched

1 hour ago, touched said:

I'm 50/50 on this. I lean more towards No change due to the fact that you've wanted to keep it at 1k. And I've come to understanding as why. You didn't want to diminish the value and effort you've put towards going for the 1k count required.

If that is the only reason you don't want it to be lowered, I can change your mind for you. 

If Klein only raided to be the first player to get 1k KC and in turn grand master raids, he wouldn't continue raiding unless he was doing GMs. The fact is he has done almost 300 raids over 1000, so there must be a reason for him to do so.

There is, loot.

When Klein completed his 1000th raid, he unlocked grand master raids, but he also had 1000 raids worth of loot. So if we lower the GM requirement to, say 500. Klein will still have GM raids, he will still have over 1k+KC and he will still have over 1k+KC of loot. So Klein loses nothing and gains the ability to run GMs with other people rather than soloing. 

I also think he changed him mind when he saw it from the other point of view. I don't think Klein had 500 pvp kills [the achievement], but he was very happy when it was lowered to 100. So he can't really support 1 without the other. 

I support this. I think the achievement for Grandmaster Raids completed should give you a theatre box, not Xeric. You already get a Xeric box for the Master raid achievement.

18 hours ago, touched said:

As someone who has argued with you to have it lowered. You being the person saying it should never be lowered. I'd like to finally know what changed your mind? 

But if it does get changed. It should be more along the lines of 350/450. Raids go 0, 10, 50, 150, 1000. 

150 to 500 is still a big gap to close, and 750 being even bigger. On average it's about 20 minutes per xerics with tbow. And about 35 minutes without.  You'd still be asking for 7,000-13000 minutes of someones time just to duo with you for the 150-500 gap. and 12k-21k for the 150-750 gap. So between 116 / 350 hours of someones time to play with you.

I'm personally at 230 raids on my main strictly from xerics alone. I've only ever done ToB on my iron. I don't ever plan on grinding for grand masters being that it's a waste of time for little to no gains. I can continue doing 5 adepts a day for the daily.

So all in all, I'm completely okay with leaving the Grand Master requirement at 1,000 raids. I'll be able to raid with you in about 154 daily resets.

So -1 unless you can change my mind.

Not gonna lie its as logic said, i thought about it for a bit, having more people to gm with would be good. currently a gm raid with no mods/elixirs takes a good 1+ hours, with full dmg boosts from elixirs and mods it still takes around 40+ minutes. keep in mind i'm using best in slot gear for the raid so i felt it should be lowered to a more reasonable number like 450-500 seeing as how i'd like an achievement with a raid box added.