dunte11

bug list

1) in catherbry the world is just broke (running through the bank walls, huge invisible barrier between willow trees, yew trees and the bank) (easiest fix just put a bank next to willow trees)

2)can not walk past the gate to get to taverley (nothing huge but would be nice to be able to run there)

3) sometimes have to click steel bars on furnace like 5-6 times for it to work and stark making cannon balls (annoying when trying to make 9k plus cannon balls)

4) some times noted models go all weird (imgur.com/a/QkFn7FE) last thing in my inv as u can see support to be noted caskets 

Edited by dunte11

1 and 2 are due to the map being incomplete. We wouldnt want to waste the time to fix those issues when the dev time could be spent on things like UIM.

But that being said, I hope it is fixed eventually. 

Hey @dunte11, I see that you are adding things to this list as you find them.

We appreciate you finding these things and I would just like to say keep it up!

I'd also like to explain maybe why some of the "bugs" are there.

1. Catherby area doesn't currently have any content apart from the farming patch(as of the current moment) and there is a premium banker there for players to bank. This may be the reason why the map isn't complete.
  2. Taverly gates not being open, is more than likely the same reason as above, not any content there so there's no need for it to be open. 
  3. This bug will be reported for you in the staff chat for Ryan to take a look at finding a fix for this.
  4. The noted materials, could you elaborate on this please? A simple screenshot of what you mean would be appreciated.

Thanks for reporting these!

~James

3 hours ago, James said:

Hey @dunte11, I see that you are adding things to this list as you find them.

We appreciate you finding these things and I would just like to say keep it up!

I'd also like to explain maybe why some of the "bugs" are there.

1. Cathurby area doesn't currently have any content apart from the farming patch(as of the current moment) and there is a premium banker there for players to bank. This may be the reason why the map isn't complete.
  2. Taverly gates not being open, is more than likely the same reason as above, not any content there so there's no need for it to be open. 
  3. This bug will be reported for you in the staff chat for Ryan to take a look at finding a fix for this.
  4. The noted materials, could you elaborate on this please? A simple screenshot of what you mean would be appreciated.

Thanks for reporting these!

~James

i believe he means how sometimes noted items go small and u cant see what they're? Its quite a common bug next time it happens if I remember il grab a screenshot for u

• Thanks 1

In order to make cannon balls you need to be standing next to the furnace then click the bars on the furnace.

Edited by Abortion

2 hours ago, Abortion said:

In order to make cannon balls you need to be standing next to the furnace then click the bars on the furnace.

please read number 2 again. appreciate you trying to help I know how to make them, it just twitchy