Turtle

Prime Achivement and RuneX Points

We all know that Prime mode already has their advantages. But for some of us on Prime mode, wanting to get items from the Achievement Store or RuneX Store, it is harder for us to obtain the levels needed for most achievements.

So I am proposing, that if you are on Prime mode, you will get x2 the amount of points when you complete an achievement.

Hello,

I'm going to have to agree with this one, it would only make sense.

Thanks,
Private Sector

Sorry but I don't think that Prime should get double achievement points, the perks that you obtain from selecting prime are fantastic by itself. The systems balanced already and when you select prime you have to understand that your playing a game mode that is suppose to provide a challenge.

3 minutes ago, Chase said:

Sorry but I don't think that Prime should get double achievement points, the perks that you obtain from selecting prime are fantastic by itself. The systems balanced already and when you select prime you have to understand that your playing a game mode that is suppose to provide a challenge.

Hmm,

The reason I think it would be acceptable is because you have slow exp so half of your points probably will never come if you don't skill for years. So they really won't have too much of a chance at the store to buy anything. Yeah, they have drops, but they're already way behind us normal people. So the lack of points just doubles the pain, I don't think it would be worth it without points.

Thanks,
Private Sector

1 minute ago, Sector said:

Hmm,

The reason I think it would be acceptable is because you have slow exp so half of your points probably will never come if you don't skill for years. So they really won't have too much of a chance at the store to buy anything. Yeah, they have drops, but they're already way behind us normal people. So the lack of points just doubles the pain, I don't think it would be worth it without points.

Thanks,
Private Sector

You have to keep in mind that some of the achievements provide multiple achievement points and various amounts of RuneX points. Doubling every single reward you get from an achievement would give prime an unfair advantage, part of which that most of the achievements in medium and hard aren't skill related.

There is only a maximum # of achieve points attainable. I do think CERTAIN AND SINGLE achievements should reward double the achieve points only. For example ONLY  the higher tier SKILLING only achievements should grant this. As it stand it takes 17x longer to receive any type achievement benefit. Most tasks are impossible/hard to complete because of the games current state. My guess it is only possible to obtain around 100-130(highest tier achieves) achieve points at the moment. Yes you can obtain more, but those goals are quite unrealistic right now and for the first few WEEKS of a prime account. While a normal account can obtain these items in 1 single day. Yes there is a challenge of training these skills and having a sense of reward, but truthfully the reward isn't enough for skilling. RuneX points are easy to get and once you reach the maximum, there is not much to buy in the shop anymore other than expendables. My estimation it would take around

6 WEEKS....

for a prime to obtain Barrows Gloves & Tier 3 XP gear at the same time. Forget the books, capes, or anything else in the shop. For the class benefits of the double drop and drop rate advantage, I think it is more advantageous to play a normal account and do 10x as many bosses and get their quicker and obtain more wealth and unlock later tiers of the game rather than experiencing the grind to see little benefit. That is why the community should choose supreme because at the current state, prime mode is at a HUGE disadvantage towards obtaining wealth, stats, and gear. 

26 minutes ago, Chandler said:

There is only a maximum # of achieve points attainable. I do think CERTAIN AND SINGLE achievements should reward double the achieve points only. For example ONLY  the higher tier SKILLING only achievements should grant this. As it stand it takes 17x longer to receive any type achievement benefit. Most tasks are impossible/hard to complete because of the games current state. My guess it is only possible to obtain around 100-130(highest tier achieves) achieve points at the moment. Yes you can obtain more, but those goals are quite unrealistic right now and for the first few WEEKS of a prime account. While a normal account can obtain these items in 1 single day. Yes there is a challenge of training these skills and having a sense of reward, but truthfully the reward isn't enough for skilling. RuneX points are easy to get and once you reach the maximum, there is not much to buy in the shop anymore other than expendables. My estimation it would take around

6 WEEKS....

for a prime to obtain Barrows Gloves & Tier 3 XP gear at the same time. Forget the books, capes, or anything else in the shop. For the class benefits of the double drop and drop rate advantage, I think it is more advantageous to play a normal account and do 10x as many bosses and get their quicker and obtain more wealth and unlock later tiers of the game rather than experiencing the grind to see little benefit. That is why the community should choose supreme because at the current state, prime mode is at a HUGE disadvantage towards obtaining wealth, stats, and gear. 

Hey,

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with you on that, it's really rough out there for a prime.

Thanks,
Private Sector

You select prime for a reason, because you want it to make it harder for yourself. If you want to get achievement points quicker make a new account with a easier mode.

5 hours ago, po said:

You select prime for a reason, because you want it to make it harder for yourself. If you want to get achievement points quicker make a new account with a easier mode.

On every single post about prime ive seen you not agree with it. Stop being salty, if you had a prime you would understand a lot of things. Yes we get better drop chance but still it takes us months to get to the point of pvming, while others will be able to do it on day 1.

I believe im neutral with this, do I think they should have something better for prime, Yes, but I also believe it's a choice you make for yourself so you're not bored so quickly

Edited by Anatomical

2 hours ago, Dominic said:

On every single post about prime ive seen you not agree with it. Stop being salty, if you had a prime you would understand a lot of things. Yes we get better drop chance but still it takes us months to get to the point of pvming, while others will be able to do it on day 1.

First of all it takes about 3 days of playing to max on normal mode.
And how am I salty? I am just stating the truth. When you select your game mode you are told exactly what you get, then you come and complain about it on the forums.

Asking for your game mode to be easier lmao.

And you say "every single post about prime", well actually I agree with the 'primezone' suggestion, and the comments to that post, even though I am not prime.

It seems like you're being salty. If you don't want to take 'months to get to the point of pvming', and you want to do it on 'day 1', then play a different game mode, other than prime.

Edited by po