Aaadrum

Murdaaa4SS

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Zack

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Michigan

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: at least 8

6. Why you should receive the position: Aside from the banter that the 1% of players take the wrong way, I'm incredibly helpful in the game. I'm non-stop playing the game, rarely bankstanding, and know every square of the game. I'm already expecting the 1% to not support this post, but let's put our personal problems to the side and realize we need a staff member as active as i am, and even as knowledgeable about the game as i am. Good or bad feedback i appreciate it all, thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

100% support this he has been with the server for years and i believe is one of the most respected people in the community. Murda has obviously done some negatives in the past which everyone has but he has showed us that he can change and become someone who can be great within the server. 

Make this man staff because there will never be anyone better.

• Like 1

+1, great guy and very helpfull ingame. Very active in the community. I 100% support this man for server support.

• Like 1

+1 for my dude Murdaaa, He is always active and has shown some profound dedication to the server over the time. Would make a very good Server support, compared to some of the other staff members he would do so much better. The small banter that goes on should not make a difference due to the fact everyone participates in banter at some point. Also if you are active on the server you will see most to all the staff also throw banter out there. 

#Murdaaa4ServerSupport 

#Murdaaa4Mod

• Like 1

Murdaaa where do i start, for sure one of the most genuine players on runex. A real trooper, this guy is knowledgable about the game to say the least. When I was new he helped me out on slayer task and told me the best ways to get started on runex. One of the main reasons I stuck aroun, banter aside have never seen this guy flame nor be mean to a new kid ever. Would make a great addition to the staff team

#murdaaaforticketbitch

• Like 1

I dont know the guy but I must say he has been very helpful to newer players when I have been around him. A big +1 from me

• Like 1

I know you dont like me at all but gotta put my opnion.

But lets start with your past, youve been perma muted before for toxicity. You still constantly flame when people say anything negative about you, or prove your point wrong. Youre clearly not mature enough for staff position based on this. You cant take criticism, you think and act like youre so much above anyone else. Telling someone to kill themselves calling them retarded etc, when they just proved you wrong is not really staff material. I would not like to see "52xp" type of staff member on runex ever again.

I dont have any problems with you. I have problems with your attitude, the way you act. And the way you act is not the way a staff member should act.

Then to the other part.

You are active and well known player which is positive for applying staff position. You help people and host occasional giveaways etc. And I believe you are good guy.

But I have to give -1 because you clearly did not change your ways after the mute. But honestly in the future if you change your attitude id gladly give +1
Also your application looked bit rushed.

Edited by ironman can
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ironman can said:

I know you dont like me at all but gotta put my opnion.

But lets start with your past, youve been perma muted before for toxicity. You still constantly flame when people say anything negative about you, or prove your point wrong. Youre clearly not mature enough for staff position based on this. You cant take criticism, you think and act like youre so much above anyone else. Telling someone to kill themselves calling them retarded etc, when they just proved you wrong is not really staff material. I would not like to see "52xp" type of staff member on runex ever again.

I dont have any problems with you. I have problems with your attitude, the way you act. And the way you act is not the way a staff member should act.

Then to the other part.

You are active and well known player which is positive for applying staff position. You help people and host occasional giveaways etc. And I believe you are good guy.

But I have to give -1 because you clearly did not change your ways after the mute. But honestly in the future if you change your attitude id gladly give +1
Also your application looked bit rushed.

if you came from a community of pkers, you would understand everything i say and wouldnt take it serious. it can get some what "out of hand" if someone takes it the wrong way and drops flame towards me. but i appreciate all feedback and respect this to the max canman

Edited by Aaadrum

1j86c6.jpg

Not sure if this is a meme or not. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Raw said:

1j86c6.jpg

Not sure if this is a meme or not. 

no disrespect intended, but if you were on anywhere near as much as me you'd see the support i get and how many people told me to do this, win or lose it doesnt effect my gameplay. appreciate the meme though, very professional.

Edited by Aaadrum

59 minutes ago, Aaadrum said:

no disrespect intended, but if you were on anywhere near as much as me you'd see the support i get and how many people told me to do this, win or lose it doesnt effect my gameplay. appreciate the meme though, very professional.

No disrespect taken. I'm busy due to working 6 days a week and that's well known. I've seen you help people, i've seen you disrespect people. I've also seen things you've done in the past and present. You and I are friends and you know I don't sugarcoat things even when it comes to friends. I don't believe you would make a good fit for the staff team. That's just a personal opinion. Best of luck.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Raw said:

No disrespect taken. I'm busy due to working 6 days a week and that's well known. I've seen you help people, i've seen you disrespect people. I've also seen things you've done in the past and present. You and I are friends and you know I don't sugarcoat things even when it comes to friends. I don't believe you would make a good fit for the staff team. That's just a personal opinion. Best of luck.

you just posted a meme on a players staff application, and you're gonna talk about people not "being fit"? you know how many people have already pmed me talking about the disrespect that shows? and,  Not gonna throw names out, but we all know there's people already on the staff team who are one with banter as well. Don't be the 1% /:

Just now, Aaadrum said:

you just posted a meme on a players staff application, and you're gonna talk about people not "being fit"? you know how many people have already pmed me talking about the disrespect that shows? and,  Not gonna throw names out, but we all know there's people already on the staff team who are one with banter as well. Don't be the 1% /:

I speak my mind and go about things differently than other people do. Yeah, I posted a meme. I've also posted memes on other applications. I'm not meaning to be disrespectful but if you're going to take it that way then that's on you. There's a difference between banter and shit talking. Either way, we're not going to argue here on your application. I'm only the '1%' because I told you no. 

If you'd like you can pm me here or on discord. I've got no problem speaking to you. Let's leave whatever this is off your app.

Hi...
Let's begin with you not taking this personal.
You are immature for this position with your current attitude,

1. You flame bait people at ::gamble when ever you see them betting with your friends and winning/running, Which i can't expect from a guy like you going for support.

2. Whenever i see you online, you're always afk... Barely see you help anyone in clan.

3.you are very offensive/aggressive with your attitude towards people, such as flaming with "Retard".. "Random kid" "Who are you, gtfo"... And so on..

Sorry it's  NO from me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Whippie said:

Hi...
Let's begin with you not taking this personal.
You are immature for this position with your current attitude,

1. You flame bait people at ::gamble when ever you see them betting with your friends and winning/running, Which i can't expect from a guy like you going for support.

2. Whenever i see you online, you're always afk... Barely see you help anyone in clan.

3.you are very offensive/aggressive with your attitude towards people, such as flaming with "Retard".. "Random kid" "Who are you, gtfo"... And so on..

Sorry it's  NO from me.

no disrespect, but ive seen you once in game where we had a dispute because u were spamming me and begging. While I accept the criticism, i cant agree with it. And im not “always afk” sometimes i leave my computer on when i go to sleep and stay logged in. Other than that i play AT LEAST 8 hours a day. However your post count is 1, so i cant help but assume you're an alt or just on here to troll. but thank you for your opinion, they’re all appreciated.

Edited by Aaadrum

Great member of the community.

Loved by everyone - especially the staff, I'd love to see him at the top. Promote this man. 

+1

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i havent played in over a year, but you are def not in any mindset to be staff, the last thing i remember you doing was trading me a rope and telling me to hang myself. im sorry but i would not be happy if you was to become a staff member. i think your better off sticking to pk. ps i still have the rope id your thinking of using the rope yourself, thank you very much

• Sad 1