James

PvP Tournament (Safe)

Are you interested?  

26 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. If you would like me to try and organise this; Please give me your answer below.

2. 2. Would you prefer just one winner or 1st, 2nd and 3rd placements.

• Just one winner.
    • 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
  3. 3. What sort of tournament should the first one be? Vote on as many as you wish to vote for.

• Dharok Tournament.
    • Rune Tournament.
    • Nh Tournament.
    • Bridding Tournament.
    • Karils to Dh Tournament.
    • Other.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/01/18 at 12:00 AM

HEY EVERYONE!

I am considering starting to create a PvP tournament.

What does this entail?

Well, it would be a tournament that anyone could enter and there would be a prize for the last member standing. 
(or maybe a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prize)
I would choose the type of fight to be fought at the beginning of the tournament. I would be supplying the armour and special weapons so there is no difference in the amount of supplies each person has.

How will I be sorting out who will fight who?

Well, by simply putting all the names that wish to enter into a hat and pulling them out to see who people will face-off against.

What if I am not a high enough level for this event?

It takes roughly 8-10 hours to max a normal accounts combat stats to 99, If you vote yes to this idea then I would probably want to get started!

Who can enter?

Anyone can enter - as long as they have a main account - Ironmen cannot enter due to me not being able to check if you have the same gear that I give to the opposite person.

What would the prizes be?

That will depend on the amount of players entering the tournament - THERE WILL BE NO ENTRY FEE!

If you are interested in this idea please vote on the poll above. 

Thanks for your time in reading this.

~James

Edited by James

I'll join. 

I'll join, but I think the event would be more successful with less skill based pking styles such as NHing. Hate to say it, but we are an eco server with a small pker base, so including highly skill based style will only negatively effect the event.

Things like Dh, F2P etc will be fun.

I know the NHing crowd will be against this suggestion, but would you prefer a fun tournament, or should we just let the handful of you fight over the prize?

2 hours ago, Kliksa said:

Free money, im in

It would be free if you were actually good at pking?

Thanks to everyone that's voted so far.

I think I am going to go ahead and start creating this tournament.

It won't be until maybe after the Halloween event.

@Logical, I completely understand why you'd want a lower tier of pking. As for the newer players it gives them some what of a standing chance against the small pker base we already have.

NHing is something you'd learn over time, I just honestly put that in the answers to just see what people thought.

And I'll be posting a forums post with the complete rundown of how it's going to be set-up and with my choice of tournament it's going to be.

Thanks everyone.

~James

• Like 1