iron special

balance things out.

now i know and understand crystal key, prize chest/box/ul boxes needed to be nerfed, but right now the boxes are litterly death content.

right now when we get something ''rare'' its either a 10 rc item or some god dhide.

we realy need to balance these out, cause its litterly dead. its not even worth opening these anymore and 50-70% of the daily isnt even worth to do.

lmk your opinion.

Agreed to 100%, maybe change the chance or the way to get a prize cape, as this is utterly dumb. Maybe trade in 5 prize boxes for a 50% chance to get prize cape? 

agreed, they needed a nerf but... the nerf was way 2 damn hard, all i see announced is addy g legs n stuff like twice a day that's how rare they seem to be at this point. 

I don't necessarily agree,

On one hand I understand where you are coming from, the box loots have been severely nerfed and the globally announced items are usually terrible.

But I don't think it really needs to change all that much. Maybe a slight buff to include more sought after resources, but none of the high level pvm items that use to be in them. 

17 minutes ago, Logical said:

On one hand I understand where you are coming from, the box loots have been severely nerfed and the globally announced items are usually terrible.

But I don't think it really needs to change all that much. Maybe a slight buff to include more sought after resources, but none of the high level pvm items that use to be in them. 

Agree. stuff like dwh yeah should be in the box but low af chance. Add more RC items with higher chance. Would like to see boxes be worth actually gathering to get rc.

1 hour ago, Logical said:

I dont want stuff like dwh, dfs, or some hightier pvm in it, but stuff like dk rings, prize cape or even prize seed woudnt hurt the server. 

No high tier, just balance.

I agree - the nerf was too much. What I would prefer is things like dragon warhammer, ancient wyvern shield and other boss drop items to be rare or stay rare I should say. But I would love to see a buff in rc items such as god d hides, god robes etc so there is a nice source of them coming in game. But that is my opinion