Sign in to follow this  
Mr

Mr farewell - do not trust anybody-

Today I really fucked up and dropped my tbow with shift click while on a raid with nickoo and purerangenl, purerangenl then picked up my tbow and at first said he would give back then decided he would not I guess... I tried to explain how bad my irl life situation is right now but he clearly only cares fror himself, thanks for the enjoyment you gave me guys.. nickoo I really did expect more from you tho seems like you buddied up with him ey 

Your outside life shouldn't have anything to do with things happening in this game. Nonetheless, farewell. 

• Like 2

agree with raw..

but honestly tho if you raiding with someone you consider a "friend" on online game he does this to you... I feel the pain fam.

Sad to see you leave mate. I feel for you 100% because its brutal to see someone get so greedy over pixels that they screw over friendships. But with that being said maybe its for the best and you can try to focus on fixing person life issues. Take care and always willing to chat if you need. 

1 hour ago, purerangeNL said:

fe minism, what friendship? only did like 1 or 2 raids with him before.. ;/

Still did the kid dirty while he was raiding with you. Kinda low to just pick the bow up when obvs he didn't mean to drop it. Not saying you broke any rules but it just goes down as being low enough to screw someone like that. Anyways put your self in that player's shoes of a simple mistake that you could have just given the bow back after you said you would instead of doing what you did. But that was the choice you made and to be honest most people would have done the same thing. This goes back to another issue someone else had in the server in the past 3 months over a cash stack traded by accident. But that is more of the player who traded the cash stacks fault because you have 2 chances to catch your mistake and decline the trade. This one there was a mistake that you probs should have just made right.

Edited by twitch
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, twitch said:

Still did the kid dirty while he was raiding with you. Kinda low to just pick the bow up when obvs he didn't mean to drop it. Not saying you broke any rules but it just goes down as being low enough to screw someone like that. Anyways put your self in that player's shoes of a simple mistake that you could have just given the bow back after you said you would instead of doing what you did. But that was the choice you made and to be honest most people would have done the same thing. This goes back to another issue someone else had in the server in the past 3 months over a cash stack traded by accident. But that is more of the player who traded the cash stacks fault because you have 2 chances to catch your mistake and decline the trade. This one there was a mistake that you probs should have just made right.

Agree 100 percent with this, I bet you wouldn’t like this done to you. I’d rather be known for the guy who gave back the bow to the person who made a mistake, rather than be known as someone who can’t be trusted. But that’s just me.

• Like 3

Since it's been over a week that he's quit and I feel like this may be a thread continuing with hating on the person that picked the bow up I'm locking this so further comments aren't stirring trouble.