fosen

new pet accessory concepts

Gathering accessory (purpose: faster ironman/independent account gathering and quicker tasks)

increases gathering speed by +5%. Stacks with other Gathering accessories, efficiency blessing, and max cape

Greed accessory (purpose: buffs rogue chest, thieving, and training grounds chest)

increases chance to steal double loot when thieving by 15%. Stacks with other Greed accessories, and multiplies on top of rogue set, thieving cape, and thieving blessing e.g +15/30/45% to steal 4x loot

Grand accessory (purpose: best in slot combat accessory)

Increases your damage by +2. Stacks with other Grand accessories. (1 damage becomes 3/5/7 damage, 2 becomes 4/6/8 damage, etc. 0 stays as 0, since it does not count as damage)

Harvest accessory (purpose: helps ironman/independent accounts collect blood money)

Monsters above level 75 have a chance to drop blood money on death based on their maximum health, which becomes double in the wilderness. Stacks with other Harvest accessories, does not count as a drop table loot for double loot or token bonuses

Hoarder accessory (purpose: helps ironman/independent accounts farm misc items)

Monsters below level 75 have a chance to drop double loot. Stacks with other Hoarder accessories, and multiplies on top of double loot bonuses or token bonuses

Execution accessory (purpose: to make low tier activities more viable for end game players)

Monsters below level 75 have a chance to be killed based on the damage you deal to them. Stacks with other Execution accessories. (e.g a monster has 50 hp, and you hit 40. You have a 40/50 or 80% chance to execute them during that tick) // this is just an idea, I'm not sure how this would stack with other Execution accessories.

I dont see any use for most of these... I dont see reason to use gathering accs expect for gathering task scrolls and dailys, grand acc just completely useless as there is inferno accs. harvest acc wouldnt be good. harvest and exe both kinda useless imo. 

greed acc kinda decent but honestly not that good either. Tho the best one of them all imo. 

I'm not really sure about these, I suppose some of them would be useful, but it really would make RuneX look like AccessoryScape. Also, you label a lot of them as helping ironmen, but we have to remember that Ironmen can't just buy the accessories, they have to get lucky from pet boxes. 

All in all, I like the detail and the accessories are pretty cool, just not sure they are really needed.