po

Teleport suggestions

- Make tabs buy able from a shop.

And make players unable to use spellbook teleports while in combat.

I know faith pots has already suggested this.

- ::mb

also

- ::graves

- ::44s

and a teleport that takes you to a area out of wilderness, however you can walk into a dangerous zone from the small safe zone.

- ::nh

You would not be allowed to use the normal spell book here, or the lunar spell book, or summoning familiar/pets.

And the best items you could use would be barrows, no chaotics, possibly allowed ags, but it's basically a welfare nhing spot.

Example:

https://gyazo.com/8e539e6ff542a5fce2a4a0e02c3394da

Places in runescape where this could be (if not a custom place):

- Isafdar

- Castle wars (bank could be the safe zone, kind of like pvp worlds)

- Sinclair mansion

- Bandit camp

- piscatoris fishing colony (the tunnel could even be the entrance between the safe zone and the dangerous zone)

- Mos Le'Harmless

Hmm,

I'm not really too familiar with 'Nhing', so I'm kind of lost, if you could, explain for people who don't know what you mean?

Thanks,

Private Sector

3 hours ago, Sector said:

Hmm,

I'm not really too familiar with 'Nhing', so I'm kind of lost, if you could, explain for people who don't know what you mean?

Thanks,

Private Sector

Basically Pking with no restrictions, to allow for it to be much more skillful. Using the Ancient spellbook, because that is the best for pking.
Like Hybridding, but with 3 attack styles, and using overhead protection prayers.
Since no one hybrids on spawnpk, and a lot of players from spawnpk have come to runex, I figured suggesting a NH zone.

Edited by po

24 minutes ago, po said:

Basically Pking with no restrictions, to allow for it to be much more skillful. Using the Ancient spellbook, because that is the best for pking.
Like Hybridding, but with 3 attack styles, and using overhead protection prayers.
Since no one hybrids on spawnpk, and a lot of players from spawnpk have come to runex, I figured suggesting a NH zone.

Hello,

The only problem I can't see happening with that is just people not actually taking advantage of it and it goes stale. But yeah, pretty nice suggestion though!

Thanks,
Private Sector

2 hours ago, Sector said:

Hello,

The only problem I can't see happening with that is just people not actually taking advantage of it and it goes stale. But yeah, pretty nice suggestion though!

Thanks,
Private Sector

When people start getting maxed, and the server has more players on.

If something like this was put in, I think people would use it all the time