The Normie

donor transfer

Why is it not possible to transfer donor status from a nonironman to an ironman? - like you can just buy the bond on the nonironman and use it on the ironman anyways.. 

i don't see the point 🙂..

- The Normie

• Like 2

It is a rule that was created by Ramzi and Ryan has been there ever since we started allowing donation transfers. 

Since it’s as easy as just buying the bond and using why not do it :) 

I think that transferring between a non-ironman & an ironman should be allowed. I don't say this just because I have donations on both of these types of accounts, but because I've spent money and time on both of them. I don't believe you should be allowed to give other players your donations as an xfer, and this should be heavily enforced if this ever becomes possible. 

+1

• Like 1

+1. Agree iron to non or non to iron should be allowed.

After all a staff member was allowed to xfer the donor rank from a player who had quit to his own acc.

Unbiased as i dont have an iron and dont play currently

Edited by kegan
  • Like 2

I dont think a non iron to an iron should be allowed purely on the basis that it would allow them to access rewards such as dzone etc that they have not personally claimed on their account. Part of being an iron and donating is that you spend those tickets etc, on items that can be usefull to you. I think it just is a workaround with a tickets back option for people.

1 hour ago, Dillan said:

I dont think a non iron to an iron should be allowed purely on the basis that it would allow them to access rewards such as dzone etc that they have not personally claimed on their account. Part of being an iron and donating is that you spend those tickets etc, on items that can be usefull to you. I think it just is a workaround with a tickets back option for people.

It changes nothing.  Any ironman can make a non ironman and buy bonds and use it on their ironman for the donation+tickets.

Ironmen can still buy ticket back bonds...  you die to pay them for bond use bond then die to them again to return tickets. 

Limiting non iron to iron xfers does absoutlely nothing.  And it doesnt even affect me as i dont have an iron

Yeah what kegan says, doesnt change anything tbh, besides letting people use unwanted and worthless $$ total donated on their inactive accounts. I would like to see any donator status transfer in the future, not gonna happen tho.