Zezima

Dagannoth King Guide

Image result for Dagannoth king 07Ultimate Dagannoth King GuideImage result for Dagannoth king 07   

Dagannoth Rex

Notable Rewards/Drops: (Dagannoth Rex)

69ad4b54037f838efa07eb7648d24178.png(Very Rarely, you can receive a miniature version of the Dagannoth King you have killed /pet)

All Dagannoth Kings always drop:

bacf05abbe7737ce24434b2b5de09f19.png

Dagannoth Rex is very weak to magic Ice Barrage iconso, you should bring your best Magic gear, 

Helmet: Black Slayer Helm Black slayer helmet> Infinity Hat Infinity hat> Ahrim's Hood Ahrim's hood> Farseer Helm  Farseer helm

Amulet: Amulet of Fury Amulet of fury> Amulet of Glory Amulet of glory> Amulet of Magic  Amulet of magic

Top: Ahrim's Top Ahrim's robetop > Infinity Top Infinity top > Mystic Top Mystic robe top (blue)> Ghostly Top  Ghostly robe top

Legs: Ahrim's Skirt Ahrim's robeskirt > Infinity Skirt Infinity bottoms> Mystic Skirt Mystic robe bottom (blue)> Ghostly Skirt Ghostly robe (bottom)

Boots: Infinity Boots Infinity boots > Mystic Boots Mystic boots (blue) > Climbing Boots  Climbing boots

Cape: God Capes  God capes

Gloves: Barrow's GlovesBarrows gloves > Infinity Gloves Infinity gloves > Mystic Gloves > Dragon Tier or Lower GlovesDragon gloves

Ring: Ring Of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i)> Seer's Ring (i) Seers ring (i)> Seer's Ring Seers ring > Ring Of Recoil Ring of recoil

Staff: Toxic Staff of The Dead Toxic staff (uncharged) > Trident Of the Swamps Uncharged toxic trident > Staff of the Dead Staff of the dead> Trident of The Seas Trident of the seas > Ancient Staff  Ancient staff

Shield: Arcane Arcane spirit shield >Tome of Fire (i) f065ddcb7c7db248ee4396f6d1be8c82.png> Tome of Fire (i) Tome of fire (empty)> Book of Darkness Book of darkness > Unholy Book Unholy book

Prayer-icon  D.K Rex will use the Melee attack style so, make sure that you pray:  Protect from Melee

Okay, so now that you know how to defeat D.K. Rex we will now move on to D.K Supreme

Dagannoth Supreme

Drops: Dagannoth Supreme

95e1a742f7bfc7fc3f9362b7a32e910a.png

Dagannoth Supreme  is mostly weak to Melee Attacks Abyssal tentacle, and that means you should bring your best Melee gear!

When Killing Dagannoth Supreme, bringing Guthans or a Saradomin Godsword will increase trip length greatly!

Helmet: Red Slayer Helmet Red slayer helmet > Serpentine Helmet Serpentine helm (uncharged) > Helm of Neitiznot > Berserker helm Berserker Helm

Amulet: Amulet of Fury Amulet of fury > Amulet of Glory Amulet of glory > Amulet of Strength  Amulet of strength

Torso: Bandos Chestplate Bandos chestplate > Fighter Torso Fighter torso >Verac's Brassard Verac's brassard > Dragon Chainbody Dragon chainbody > Rune Platebody Rune platebody

Leg: Bandos Tassets Bandos tassets > Verac's Plateskirt Verac's plateskirt > Dragon Platelegs Dragon platelegs> Rune Platelegs  Rune platelegs

Boots: Dragon Boots Dragon boots > Rune Boots Rune boots > Climbing Boots Climbing boots

Cape: Max Cape Max cape > Tokhaar Kal TokHaar-Kal-Ket > Fire Cape Fire cape detail animated > Skill Capes Prayer cape (t) > God Capes God capes

Gloves: Barrows Gloves Barrows gloves > Dragon Tier Gloves or Lower Dragon gloves

Ring: Ring of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i) > Berserker Ring (i) Berserker ring (i)  > Berserker Ring Berserker ring > Ring of Recoil Ring of recoil

Weapon: ChaoticsImage result for chaotic melee> Godswords Image result for Godsword >  Abyssal Tentacle Abyssal tentacle > Abyssal whip Abyssal Whip > Abyssal dagger Abyssal Dagger > Dragon scimitar Dragon Scimitar

Shield: Divine Divine spirit shield >Elysian Elysian spirit shield > Dragon Defender (g)  Dragon defender (t) > Dragonfire Shield Dragonfire shield  > Dragon Defender Tier or Lower Dragon defender  > Rune Kiteshield  Rune kiteshield

Prayer-icon Dagannoth King Supreme uses Ranged Attacks so, it's best to pray:  Protect from Missiles

Finally, we will move on to Dagannoth Prime.

Image result for dagannoth prime osrs

Drops: Dagannoth Prime

fc1c0ea650bb1d7014326cedc0340e1e.png

Dagannoth Prime is mostly weak to Ranged Attacks Toxic blowpipe (empty) --> Bring your best Ranged Gear

Bringing a Toxic Blowpipe would help as its special attack can heal you, and increase trip length greatly!

Helmet: Green Slayer Helmet Green slayer helmet> Armadyl Helmet  Armadyl helmet> Robin Hood Hat Robin hood hat>  Karil's Coif Karil's coif > Archer Helm  Archer helm

Amulet: Amulet of Ranging Amulet of ranging > Fury Amulet of fury> Glory Amulet of glory 

Torso: Armadyl Chest Plate Armadyl chestplate> Karil's Leather top Karil's leathertop > Black D'Hide/Blessed Black d'hide body > Ranger's Tunic  Rangers' tunic

Legs: Armadyl chain skirt Armadyl chainskirt > Karil's Leather skirt Karil's leatherskirt > Black D'Hide/Blessed Chaps  Black d'hide chaps

Boots: Ranger Boots Ranger boots > Snakeskin Boots Snakeskin boots > Holy Sandals Holy sandals > Climbing Boots  Climbing boots

Cape: Ava's Accumulator (G) 061f4e377c00dbcab8a99b0d80922d02.png > Ava's Accumulator   Ava's accumulator

Gloves: Barrows Gloves Barrows gloves > Black D'hide Vambs Black d'hide vamb > Dragon Tier Gloves or Lower Dragon gloves

Ring: Ring Of Wealth (i) Ring of wealth (i) > Archer Ring (i) Archers ring (i)> Archer Ring Archers ring > Ring Of Recoil  Ring of recoil

Weapon: Toxic Blowpipe Toxic blowpipe (empty) > Zanik's Bow Zanik's crossbow > Dragon Hunter C'bow Dragon hunter crossbow> Armadyl C'bow > Rune C'bow  Rune crossbow

Shield: Elysian Elysian spirit shield >  Arcane Arcane spirit shield> Unholy Book Unholy book> Holy Book  Holy book

Prayer-icon Dagannoth Supreme uses the Magic attack style (He can deal up to 56 if you're not praying) so, it's important that you pray:  Protect from Magic

Well, how do you get there?

ac6be80edf3dcfdee547f00a4f99f342.pngImage result for Arrow805e1e5c354b442c19228b19a753ce12.pngImage result for Arrow423dff6783731f0d8aa85b48c1ecc32b.gif

ProTips

When you're fighting Dagannoth King Supreme or Dagannoth King Rex, you will have to pray Magic if Dagannoth Prime Starts attacking because Dagannoth Prime can land hits that deal up to 56 damage, and that will probably kill you if you're not paying attention

If you have a cannon well, bring it with you if you plan on fighting Dagannoth Prime! 

If you have a Gilded Cannon, bring it with you when fighting Dagannoth Rex, it still does damage!

Try and get Dagannoth Kings as a slayer task because there is a major difference in drop rates as well as trip duration when your on task.

Don't be afraid to bring a pet with you :P you will still get the pet as a drop.

If you're an Ironman, and low on resources well, whenever you're low on health just teleport home to Nurse Sarah, and come right back to where you left off as there is no teleportation fee (Food is still Highly Recommended)! 

~Alkosor

• Like 2

Hey man, i like the guide. But i find your layout for gear is very confusing, and could use some work. Could i suggest pictures of the gear being worn, as it would be easier to decipher. 

• Like 1

I don't see how this is a guide for all dag kings as you've only really explained rex, maybe add the other two and complete the guide :)

Would be cool to see a video on order of killing, and what to do when Prime spawns early during a kill phase, as that's the main way people die when trying to tri-brid all 3. I haven't personally done dags on this server, but having over 5k kills on old school, I know that if you can get kill order down, as well as knowing what to do when prime spawns before you down the next kill is the secret to turning 10 kill trips into 150 kill trips. Also knowing the safe spot for Rex would be a good thing to put in there, as well as the many different methods, I.E blood barrage method / tank method. This place is multi combat so whats the best summoning pet for me to bring?

Edited by Rolla

I wish you would've put more effort into the drop table; because quite a few of those items aren't obtainable on this server. 

• Like 1

I mean, it's not perfect, but it's close :P

On 3/7/2017 at 8:56 PM, Clair said:

I wish you would've put more effort into the drop table; because quite a few of those items aren't obtainable on this server. 

But a guide should be as accurate as possible, especially when providing the actual drops, because most of the time that is a big deal for boss guides. Now for skilling guides I can understand if you copy paste a level requirement from the wiki, but drops are the main part of a bossing guide imo.