Bind

Dragon darts.

Currently there are no ways for an ironman to obtain dragons dart.

I'd like to see the addition of darts to a drop table, possibly just the tips.

If added to any monsters, I'd prefer them added to dragons.

These are just examples and subject to change

Green dragons 1-2 per kill

Blue dragons 1-2 per kill

Red dragons 2-3 per kill

Black Dragons 3 per kill

King Black Dragon 4-7 per kill with a rare chance at 100.

Metal dragons 1-3 per kill

King lava dragon 150 per kill (due to the rare amount of KLD being done these days)

Why add these to dragons? Well currently dragon darts are IMO worthless for normal accounts(due to being able to buy them in the shop), But with the recent blowpipe buff. It makes ironman able to have something to work towards again.

With blowpipe being buffed, it'd be a great addition for ironmen to be able to obtain dragon darts from something.

The method provided doesn't seem overpowered(IMO), due to the low amounts provided. And it'd be only the tips, so you'd still need to add feathers.

If another player has a suggestion for introducing them into game, please let me know. I'd prefer them to not be locked behind countless hours of content, being that zulrahs drop rate is currently shit to begin with.

Or... possibly just taking a chisel to dragon bones. 1 bone would be 1 dart tip. This wouldn't bring a lot of darts into game either.

Edited by Bind

I wouldn't even mind ironmen having dragon darts in the shop. 

In a perfect world dragon darts would be removed from the economy and then everyone would have to work for them, but I don't think it will happen.

I've been asking for dragon darts for quite some time, and I don't want to be spoon fed them, but I also don't want them to come super slowly like you have described. The blowpipe, which is why we need dragon darts, consumes them quite quickly. I'd like to see them added in tip form to bosses such as vorkath, raids 2 reward table, rune and adamant dragons and maybe even revenants. 

I'd prefer them to not be locked behind hours and hours of content with vork(locked behind 100 rune dragons), addy(locked behind mithril dragons/and 5 kld teles which are 50x harder to get these days with lava wingtail nerfs.)/rune dragons(locked behind addy dragons). And raids 2 would just be a joke being that I'm making this suggestion for those ironmen for want to raid but don't have a good enough range wep.

The method I came up with, wouldn't be spoon fed. It'd take a minute to get the amount needed, just like with zammy bow. 

The blowpipe alone is locked behind a unknown(in my entire time played, I've only seen 1 drop from zulrah, which was the other day) let alone having to grind another large amount of hours just to even have access to another... Drop rate for them. I'd like to see a stable way of getting them. @Logical

I dont see why this hasn't already been done. I definitely support this but my only tweak would be to make the tips drop maybe 4-5 and not every kill. You dont want them to be too hard to obtain but also not too easy.