Cali boy

Monster event

Spawn a high level monster with like 50k hp every 30 minutes somewhere in multi wild. And there should be a spawn announcement and loc.everyone gets a loot who does damage,but the 3 players who did the most damage get double rewards.

Big NO from me, 50k hp would take quite some time to kill in welfare, people wouldn't want to go out there risking their good gear to kill a boss with 50k hp. This would only result in a feeding ground for pkers.

No.. and yes. this would make wildy maye tiny bit more active but hell i cant see this being popular after week or so(every server ive seen similiar things on hasnt worked well...). 50k too high hp. should be like 10k max. Also like matt said, it would be feeding grounds for pkers. 

if this is to be added it should be made in a way it wouldnt be too overpowered and not too hard. It should be easily done with welfare gear and loot should be decent.

Yeah a no from me as well, People sometimes forget that this is a Eco server and not a PVP server, I can see the interest in people wanting more pvp on the server, and this would just be another thing for people to complain about when they get killed at the boss. “I was in Wildy and someone killed me” I hear that all the time over yell and it usually starts a big fight, and like @Matt said this wouldn’t last more than a week. If anything it’d just give the team of pkers a thing to loot and maybe pick up a few kills while there.

Not saying we shouldn’t pk or have things in the game were we can pk, just saying it’s not the main part of the server and there are quite a bit of people that do pk and that’s a good thing, just saying it wouldn’t last to long on the server, and would end up being a waste of time for Ryan to develop.