Cali boy

Dharok event

Everybody gets the classic osrs dh setup. Last person standing wins. If you Leave wildly you lose. 3 winners. 1st $10bond 2nd $5 bond 3rd 100m. Everyone is given a dh set and d boots and a dds. (We might have issues with people running off with a set.) but if we can have honesty it will be fun!

I can support this 100%, I think it will be a fun event. Shouldn’t be very hard to regulate it.

Might be easier to host this competition at the Duel arena with some sort of ladder system. It will save a lot of complaints and reports (because I know if it was hosted in wildy, there would be). Also, all people who aren’t pkers can join in and safely spectate. 

Imo if it was on a custom area which is all vs all first and then like last 8-20 players do 1v1's with a ladder system would be best. Of course in the 1v1's you get a full inventory of supplies before each match and everyone has same stats/gear.

Edited by kyrpasaurus

Idk how many pkers there are on Runex now, but are you sure even 20 people will join the event? I'm going to stand behind Kong on this. Duel Arena is the best option to do this. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Idk how many pkers there are on Runex now, but are you sure even 20 people will join the event? I'm going to stand behind Kong on this. Duel Arena is the best option to do this. 

I can guarantee if we did an event like this many people would participate just because it would be fun to do it. I agree with the duel arena 100% buy doing a bracket type thing. For example when they do deadman mode tournament. The final people 1v1 each other till the end.