Cali boy

Nicest house event

Let players make a house for a week. And the best looking (not richest) house wins a bond. Let mods be the judges of the best 3 and the post them for the players to vote which is best of the 3. Highest vote wins.

• Like 1

Would be cool, but we did this event already when construction was released. Not to mention that many players already have completed houses that newer players wouldnt be able to keep up with.

But Im open to the idea.

18 minutes ago, Logical said:

Would be cool, but we did this event already when construction was released. Not to mention that many players already have completed houses that newer players wouldnt be able to keep up with.

But Im open to the idea.

i agree with logic, people who have been on the server for a long time have built some good houses over time. To do this someone new would have to throw a lot of money at it unless they have the resources already in bank.

I mean it would be really nice event if everyone started from a new house and would be given all the mats needed to make the house look like they want. This would make it fair for everyone.

2 hours ago, kyrpasaurus said:

I mean it would be really nice event if everyone started from a new house and would be given all the mats needed to make the house look like they want. This would make it fair for everyone.

You expect the people with houses that they've spent 1b+ to just start it again from scratch?

1 hour ago, Kong said:

You expect the people with houses that they've spent 1b+ to just start it again from scratch?

Of course not, this is why it would require some work from devs to add either second houses or make accounts that are construction only for the event, but imo this is the only way to make such event at this point.

53 minutes ago, Cali boy said:

I just feel everything is “too hard” for these guys or something. 

It's not too hard,

We already did this event with the release of construction, and only a handful of players took part.
While it was a fun event that I took part in myself, it wont work the same way again.

This is due to the fact that construction has been out for a very long time and many members have already 'maxed out' their houses, which means they would have to do nothing in order to have a chance to win and the players who don't have great houses aren't going to spend hundreds of millions to billions to catch up. 

We love hosting events, but some things just take more time then they are worth, such as making a second 'home' for every player. 

I was also a part of the first time this event was run, it was a fun event; and I like the idea but I cant see the point of the developers going out of their way, doing what they do to run an event like this by making a second "home" for everyone sadly.

And again, I agree with Logical, it would take a lot of time and money for some people to catch up to other peoples houses who have been playing RuneX for a while.