Elven

I'm banned?

I've just tried to login to the game and for some reason I am banned. I have absolutely no idea why. Can someone help?

Upon investigation we found that you have had multiple banned accounts, once it was looked in to, it was decided that you were to be banned again. 

@Logical If the account in question is I am Poddy - this happened so long ago and I can't come to understand why I am still being punished for something I did way back then. Yes, I understand that voting under multi IPs is a rule that is enforced harshly. However, I don't see why I have been banned after a month of continuous 8+ hour days playing, maxing a supreme account and becoming friends with so many players.

Is there any way around this ban that will allow me to continue playing? When this originally happened I understood that when I tried to make new accounts it didn't allow me to play - this is when I kind of understood that I was IP banned. Now, approximately 6 months later, I stumbled across a video from Wet Wizard about RuneX and decided to try to make a new account. When it allowed me to, I thought that my punishment had expired. Never did it cross my mind that I was "evading a ban" and never was I told that I would not be allowed to play RuneX ever again - otherwise I wouldn't have tried... I feel it's so harsh to continue to punish me and not allow me to play. I have been extremely fair and have played legit since I created my new account - Elven - and I am 100% certain that you guys can investigate this.

I just really hope I can be allowed to continue playing, but I'm unsure how I will receive a response to my appeal, or how you guys will contact me with your decision.

-Elven

Edited by Elven