King Of Iron

Higher seed drop rate

Increased drop rate for herb seeds/selling herb seeds for high prices in the shop.
so alot of herbs as you'd expect have a lower drop rate but seeing as farming is around this was the chance to let people make their own herbs should they have the sufficient farming level. sadly the monsters that drop the seeds have insanely low drop rates for them. i've killed well over 200-400 chaos priests and have gotten herbs left and right but only 4 seed drops which one was luckily doubled. all the seeds that were dropped however were lower leveled ones like tarromin and guam. this could just be my ignorance of what drops what as it wouldnt be the first time i made a mistake, but even so a slight buff to the drop rate would make things alot better especially for ironmen who don't have access to the shops. also for those who can buy from the shop having a seed in there for high amounts of gold would allow someone to spend a bit of cash instead of grinding for the seeds. this would also set a price ceiling for seeds which would stop rampant price changes.