Ramzi

[Official] Suggestion Event [CLOSED]

RUNEX SUGGESTION EVENT

Hey RuneX community, we will be hosting a suggestion event on the forums from July 19th to July 30th. The way this event will work is throughout the period, any player who makes a valid suggestion will receive points and at the end of the event the players with the most points will receive in-game rewards.

How it works:

During the given period any suggestions made will be considered as long as they follow the criteria. 

• Suggestions will need to be posted under the suggestions section of the forums
  • All posts must follow our rules
  • A decent level of effort in your post will be required, Samples here
  • Suggestions need to be somewhat unique
  • Spamming multiple posts will not earn you more points
  • Multiple suggestions on the same post will earn points per suggestion
  • All points will be added up at the end of the event and the top 3 players will be determined

Points will be awarded in 3 different sections,

1. The suggestion itself
  2. The effort put into creating it
  3. Uniqueness

Each category will be rated on a scale of 0.0 - 1.0 and added together for a total point score out of 3. 

Rewards:

There are multiple categories of winners,

Top 3 point scorers over the event:

• First Place: $30 Bond
  • Second Place: $20 Bond
  • Third Place: $10 Bond

Staff Favorites:

• Ryan: $10 Bond
  • Ramzi: $10 Bond
  • Nate: $10 Bond

Feel free to post any questions below and we will answer them as soon as possible,
I hope everyone enjoys this event.

Credit to @Logical for this! 

• Like 1

Great to see it finally launched :) 

I hope everyone takes part and enjoys this event.

FYI: As I will be the main person in grading suggestions with input from Ramzi when needed, I will not be eligible for the top point scoring rewards. 

10 hours ago, Logical said:

FYI: As I will be the main person in grading suggestions

Should this be the case, you should get rid of the "prime ironman' bias because it makes the judging entirely unfair.

• Thanks 1

Wilderness Heartstone

What is the Wilderness Heartstone

The wilderness heartstone is a haunted item that works like the stone of power from fist of guthix(v7VIUVxNT1nYyzhQ6yIqeb6kZtXX9rYRGGB_OTnMEl3L2eLLS5Pt2kl9rNhLlazyxDahp8575RcI5LsXWtdV-Xpi8I-mYQ2jZ-e1DORsUdPJ8fdvxGZ2me7NMYWYR0OMaHLsc8IU) with a combination of the castlewar flags from castlewars (UjwnxvhubpPMPxz5qOmCdu8tnNne8LOiumnQSS6GTOVSwlYDWD58AkVKkcRNzvSA8PMNWOGjdyHzOWmFx-HLTJOPIQ-ZlVk7mtphBC2ywoScmHYqpBln7nI0vWvYO1q3nGI0oRu0). There is only one place to obtain this heartstone and from its 3-Hour spawn in the wilderness randomly. The heartstone is a equipped item.

The Heartstone

The heartstone will not respawn if it is not safe and if the wilderness mini-quest is not complete. The heartstone has to be dropped in a safebox just like the castlewars flag. When it is spawned and obtained by a player that player will not be able to teleport with the stone if they do they will lose it. The stone is an equipped item meaning you will have to either die or teleport to lose it. (the mission is to run from 1 point of the wilderness to the other surviving all your foes in the journey -through multi and single combat)

BUT

thats not all oh no its not that easy. Everyone in the wilderness will have a special target on you in the map meaning this isn’t a minigame you signup for its a minigame that is on-going in side the wilderness with your head on the line. If the player dies with the heartstone and is too close to the safebox the next player that holds it will get a overload effect hit. Players wielding 3 items will commit suicie if they touch the heartstone. (please dont try).

Potential Rewards 

• The bearer will gain 3x pkp after completion for 1 hour
  • The bearer will be given an award + a mysterybox
  • The bearer will gain the gaurdian title until someone else claims it
  • The bearer’s name will be annouced so the whole community knows
  • The bearer’s name will be printed on the heartstone leaderboards
Edited by Miss

3 hours ago, Miss said:

Wilderness Heartstone

What is the Wilderness Heartstone

The wilderness heartstone is a haunted item that works like the stone of power from fist of guthix(v7VIUVxNT1nYyzhQ6yIqeb6kZtXX9rYRGGB_OTnMEl3L2eLLS5Pt2kl9rNhLlazyxDahp8575RcI5LsXWtdV-Xpi8I-mYQ2jZ-e1DORsUdPJ8fdvxGZ2me7NMYWYR0OMaHLsc8IU) with a combination of the castlewar flags from castlewars (UjwnxvhubpPMPxz5qOmCdu8tnNne8LOiumnQSS6GTOVSwlYDWD58AkVKkcRNzvSA8PMNWOGjdyHzOWmFx-HLTJOPIQ-ZlVk7mtphBC2ywoScmHYqpBln7nI0vWvYO1q3nGI0oRu0). There is only one place to obtain this heartstone and from its 3-Hour spawn in the wilderness randomly. The heartstone is a equipped item.

The Heartstone

The heartstone will not respawn if it is not safe and if the wilderness mini-quest is not complete. The heartstone has to be dropped in a safebox just like the castlewars flag. When it is spawned and obtained by a player that player will not be able to teleport with the stone if they do they will lose it. The stone is an equipped item meaning you will have to either die or teleport to lose it. (the mission is to run from 1 point of the wilderness to the other surviving all your foes in the journey -through multi and single combat)

BUT

thats not all oh no its not that easy. Everyone in the wilderness will have a special target on you in the map meaning this isn’t a minigame you signup for its a minigame that is on-going in side the wilderness with your head on the line. If the player dies with the heartstone and is too close to the safebox the next player that holds it will get a overload effect hit. Players wielding 3 items will commit suicie if they touch the heartstone. (please dont try).

Potential Rewards 

• The bearer will gain 3x pkp after completion for 1 hour
  • The bearer will be given an award + a mysterybox
  • The bearer will gain the gaurdian title until someone else claims it
  • The bearer’s name will be annouced so the whole community knows
  • The bearer’s name will be printed on the heartstone leaderboards

Hello, @Miss!

Thank you very much for participating!

But for proper qualification, you'll need to post this in it's own thread under the suggestions section: https://runex.io/forums/index.php?/forum/11-suggestions/

Thanks,
Ryan

15 hours ago, Logical said:

FYI: As I will be the main person in grading suggestions with input from Ramzi when needed, I will not be eligible for the top point scoring rewards. 

5 hours ago, 52xp said:

Should this be the case, you should get rid of the "prime ironman' bias because it makes the judging entirely unfair.

I'd also prefer more then just logical grading these. I'd like to see more input from the community then one person. Who denies 98% of the content. 

I'd like to see at least a group of 3 people to judge everything overall with different opinions on the game state.

I'll nominate 52xp and roger/raw.

23 minutes ago, Bind said:

I'd also prefer more then just logical grading these. I'd like to see more input from the community then one person. Who denies 98% of the content. 

I'd like to see at least a group of 3 people to judge everything overall with different opinions on the game state.

I'll nominate 52xp and roger/raw.

I mean my opinion of the suggestion itself has very little to do with the grading process, it's more to do with effort put into the post, and the quality/uniqueness. 
If we were to have multiple people grading this we would have very inconsistent marking. If it makes anyone feel better, I'll be pushing my overall marks to Ramzi for review at the end of the event and during if it is required. 

@Logical is just very real with his opinion on suggestions that’s all but can be harsh sometimes buts what it’s. 

Also  @52xp is very knowledgeable in runex so honesty most of the stuff he says or posts in guides etc is always on point with a ton of effort. 

We all have our opinions on different in game topics because we all have different play styles so there should be no judging based on what you play but just as an overall aspect to improve the sever.

1 minute ago, twitch said:

We all have our opinions on different in game topics because we all have different play styles so there should be no judging based on what you play but just as an overall aspect to improve the sever.

This is exactly what I want. Well said.

Edited by Bind
Forgot 2 words.
  • Thanks 1