Sign in to follow this  
Big Gae

Thanks Everyone

Been a great time on here with almost a year on and off, met great people and had a better time

I gotta get more focused with life and stop wasting gtime though, I have goals I want to reach and with the way things currently are it's not likely to occur

I've always said a lot, particularly in the help clan chat, but there's not much more to say regarding this matter

Much love to all of you and I wish you all the best with whatever you do

- David

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Going to miss you, Safi.

You and Wayne quitting have been the only two, thus far, that I genuinely made friends out of. Wish you the best of luck with school and your future career, and hope you know we'll all be here waiting for you should you ever decide to return. Open arms, my friend. ♥

• Sad 1

Wrong account, exposed my secret alt 

But message still holds its sincerity i hope 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, 52xp said:

Going to miss you, Safi.

You and Wayne quitting have been the only two, thus far, that I genuinely made friends out of. Wish you the best of luck with school and your future career, and hope you know we'll all be here waiting for you should you ever decide to return. Open arms, my friend. ♥

Wow, whats that make me then :(. Best of luck safi, I'll miss out fun times since you joined best of luck with your studies, and future stay in my touch my boi ❤️

Damn, was not expecting this. Sucks to see you go Gaeffi. Come back soon, and good luck with everything IRL!

❤️ 

Gotta do what you gotta do man, it’s been real tho. Best of luck with your goals IRL i hope you  succeed  To the  fullest. Keep in touch.

Got a little bit emotional earlier when I found out you was actually departing for good. 

You will be missed insane amounts. You've brought so much life and fun to Runex and no player could ever replace you. You've been a very good friend, inside and outside of Runex and I appreciate all the small, but important talks we've shared. You'll always be welcomed back with open arms by the entire server. 

We love you Safi, hope to see you around some time ❤️

NhmPbjY.png11718

Safi, I’m gonna miss ur gay ass and you better still text me literally everyone on this server appreciated the time you’ve put in and how much you’ve changed this community apart from the few that have us on their ignore list but as I told you last jight best of luck with school and I applaud your dedication.     That being said I’m now taking best friend applications pm me in game 😎😎

Don't forget to log in from time to time, you silly goose.  😘