Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Rye

My temporary departure

Due to IRL shit happening ( mom very sick, school, people quitting at my job making me have more hours and so on) I'm not able to play for a while until everything is back to normal... Sorry to everyone but Alpha will return don't you worry (: 

• Like 1

Best of luck with what you got going on,  hope to see you back soon. Other then that ill talk to you on discord, if you need anything hit my pms

You were telling people before you disappeared that you would be quitting to make videos on other servers and that you were offered money to do so. I don't doubt that other things have occurred, such as your mom being sick and working more hours, but don't blatantly lie now my boi..

I hope all is well and you return as you were. 

Best of luck.

On 7/6/2018 at 10:42 PM, 52xp said:

You were telling people before you disappeared that you would be quitting to make videos on other servers and that you were offered money to do so. I don't doubt that other things have occurred, such as your mom being sick and working more hours, but don't blatantly lie now my boi..

Best of luck.

On 7/6/2018 at 10:42 PM, 52xp said:

Best of luck.

And notice how those videos aren't being made either? You don't know my life and don't call me a liar, my mom was diagnosed with shingles and at her age 50% of the time results in cancer, and do you want me to post my work schedule? Kindly fuck off lmao

22 minutes ago, Alpha Rye said:

And notice how those videos aren't being made either? You don't know my life and don't call me a liar, my mom was diagnosed with shingles and at her age 50% of the time results in cancer, and do you want me to post my work schedule? Kindly fuck off lmao

Oof, I have no issue with you, buddy.

I also plainly stated that..

I *don't* doubt that other things have occurred, such as your mom being sick and working more hours

Me telling you not to lie was relating to your lack of mentioning what I was talking about at all. 

I couldn't care less why you've been inactive - doesn't harm me one bit. 

Genuinely wish your mom the best of luck and hope cancer doesn't rear it's head. 🙂

Edited by 52xp

sad to see you leave while i was gone, now how am i supposed to go to the wildy on my HC 😎

• Sad 1