soulwar

Suggestions for primes.

So.. prime is a grind so why dont make some updates for the mode to make it more desirable.

All metal dragons in the metal dragons teleport drop the bars all noted? OR after the achievement Dragonslaying IV (kill 100 rune dragons) Primes get the bar drops as noted?
Dragons in wildy drop bones noted for primes.

Tell me what you think just throwing my thoughts out there. :)

• Like 1

The only perk i'd really support primes having is a slight increase in the drop rate or double drop rate due to the perks of supreme being extremely close to primes at a much higher experience rate.

I'd support the kind of perks you have suggested for all players gained through high tier achievements or even a form of achievement sets similar to that of RS, where a particular area, such as the wilderness has 4 tiers of challenges and each tier you complete earns you a perk etc. 

2 hours ago, Tricky Spit said:

Dont agree on this,  its not that hard to gather supplies if youre not ironman. 

I just dont like that the runite bars are left on the ground at rune drags. You dont wanna bank after 2-3 kills...

Then it would be better to add "magic note paper"  that you use on an item to get it noted.  That i could support but would have to cost something to get it ofc 

The whole aspect of prime is the grind, Nowadays there is plenty of way to get items which wasn't about when i first started this account. Exp is easier to gain also so are materials for skilling.

I can see that this could work and ways that it would ruin the current skilling supply market.

No support. Just because you chose a harder game mode doesn't mean you should have a perk like that.

• Like 1

No support as well,  I have an HCIM Prime and it is a major grind. I hate it sometimes but no need to change because of the level you chose to play at. -1

No support from me either, though I agree with what Logical says, maybe increasing the drop rate and double drop rate a tad.

If the grind is too hard, merch a little and buy donor lamps. Always works :P

3 hours ago, Raw said:

No support. Just because you chose a harder game mode doesn't mean you should have a perk like that.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

No support from me either, though I agree with what Logical says, maybe increasing the drop rate and double drop rate a tad.